Looking For Jade PHI Videos

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
Brother dreamracer,

I also have the same problem with both Fileserve and Uploadstation. My workaround is to use VPN to connect to an oversea gateway. There are many good VPNs out there but all require $$$. I'm using Witopia VPN. It costs US$60/year for unlimited bandwidth and it's quite fast too. The Los Angeles / San Francisco gateways give the best speed...@10 MB/s download speed but depending on time of day.

Or you can purchase a multi-filehost proxy like Linksnappy. I'm also using it - UK$55 - but it's really shit. In fact, all the multi-filehost proxies I've used are shit! They keep aborting transfers, cannot resume aborted transfers, some filehosts they claimed they support but most of the time they don't worked, falsely claiming files not found, etc., etc. Many many problems. It's only good if you have a lot of patience....and desperate.

Sorry, no solutions for freebie users except to use a free public proxy server but they all tend to be very slow and prone to account hacking if you accidentally use the proxy to access sites that require passwords.

Finally, yes, WinMX isn't what it used to be. My WinMX has been idle for weeks now without a successful trade. It's frustrating to say the least.

Cheers,

dreamracer

May 8, 2010
Thank Itwins bro for such a useful information.
Since I am from HK shall I use Witopia VPN as well to access the uploadstation?
Have you tried Jdownloader? Would it be possible if you upload p-jade videos to somewhere
else or your own server?:please:

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
Yes, you can use Witopia VPN from anywhere in the world and you can choose any gateway from almost everywhere in the world. Here's a list of all available Witopia gateways: https://www.hopthewall.com/wiki/wiki/Selecting_your_WiTopia_SSL_VPN_Service_Gateway

Yes, I use JDownloader but you can also use any other download managers like Internet Download Manager.

No, I don't want to upload to anywhere else. I am a very impatient person. I refuse to upload to any filehost that is slow. I tried uploading to Filesonic and WUpload but they only allow no more than 5 simultaneous connections and each connection no more than 350 KB/s. Uploading a 1.5 GB video could take hours (if the transfers don't abort). Fileserve and Uploadstation each allow up to 30 connections and each connection up to 400 KB/s. And since Fileserve/Uploadstation are enemies to Filesonic/WUpload and vice versa, remote upload to and from these hosts are not possible.

Shrub

,,,,,,,,," above us only sky...........
Aug 24, 2009
I just wanted to thank you for all your posts itwins.

It is appreciated.

Especially the ''High Speed'' ones.

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
I just wanted to thank you for all your posts itwins.

It is appreciated.

Especially the ''High Speed'' ones.

You're welcome.

I think I have more of them listed in JVR than I have posted here. Base on the responses I get on this thread, I don't post everything I have; I only post here when I feel like it. The most complete list is always in JVR.

Cheers,

MR.ZERO

Jan 14, 2009
Dear Sir
Please help me i don't know it is pass open file

YtV2tnf

aenPQvs

:bow-pray::bow-pray::bow-pray::bow-pray:

jhwong83sg

May 11, 2010
hi there guys...does anyone has the file to this movie set by Sharila. Sharila-DBS03.part07? Apparently mine says its corrupted. Thanks guys n thanks for the videos iTwins!

dreamracer

May 8, 2010
Bro itwins,

Hope you can fix this file Phi.P23-05.part6
When unzipping it shows corrupted & the size is about 93mb where others part 1-5 are 104mb.

thanks for your help.
Racer

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
Of course its 93mb, that's the last part.

I just downloaded and they extract fine.

My files very seldom get corrupt. Delete everything and redownload all again.

dreamracer

May 8, 2010
Noted brother.

You are same like me big fans of jade videos so much.
what do you think if we work for them hehe...:pandalaugh:

jhwong83sg

May 11, 2010
Hi ITwins thanks for the solution regarding redownloading of the files. Now it finally worked! By the way do you have the video for Jade Evo E01-09? On your video report it just states that the video is still on the searching list. Do you have a new blog that has a list of all these videos on the searching list? Many thanks for all your godly videos. Shall spread the love of your website to my mates!

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
You're welcome.

Everything I have or have not are listed in JVR and it's updated daily.

theevildragon

Jul 7, 2009
iTwins,
I paid for OpenVPN as you told me and it works for the first week....but somehow now uploadstation is telling me "currently not available in your region" again:notagain:

I tried many other connection region and still no good. I even paid for the higher price program. Can you help me out???? Thanks

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
Sorry, I don't know anything about OpenVPN; I only recommend Witopia VPN, which is what I am using. Either you're tunneling via a Hong Kong gateway or Uploadstation is blocking VPN. However, I seriously doubt Uploadstation would go that far as to block a VPN service.

If all else fails, try asking for help on the OpenVPN forum (I saw they have in in its website)

Curious, of all the VPN services out there, why did you choose this service? And you should have try one month first before paying for the whole year.

[Edit]
Or maybe you didn't setup your VPN connection properly. If configured correctly, left clicking on the Network icon (Windows 7) would look something similar to this:

pocs

Multi-Terabytes Collector
Apr 8, 2010
to be honest, Just when i have finally given up on my winmx which my country block access. I search around, I also only found openVPN, because it is actually recommended by some tech wbsite like ghack and others. I did open an open thee, but never successfully use it. It seems had to configure.

So maybe you have to setup properly?

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
I don't remember how I found out about Witopia but I think I searched Google for "Best VPN review" or something like that.

Also, I just checked my receipt. It turned out I only paid US$39.99 per year, not the US$59.99 I originally mentioned. I choose Witopia because of several reasons:

• Unlimited bandwidth
  • Ability to choose many dozens of gateways around the world
  • No software installation required
  • Supports iPhone and Android smartphones
  • Cheap! Cheap! Cheap! The cheapest out there for unlimited bandwidth