Looking For Jade PHI Videos

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
yo itwins,

to be honest, i really miss the time when there are new post from you everyday...
currently this thread is only updated by my new post and everyday, when i check this thread, there is no updated :(,

I saw many people post with fileserve link, but the moderator doesn't do anything???

hopefully they can update the rule and term here asap.

Patience, my friend. Every forum I've been to they all accept Fileserve. Eventually Akiba will allow Fileserve too.

Killer12345

Mar 26, 2010
We have discuss about this topic before in this thread.
hehe hhmm, actually i think most of the upskirt here is staged, but the sharking video looks really real for me.

Aren't there any of those movies which aren't uncensored with you? Can you please direct me to the page you have discussed whethet they are real or staged videos ..( coz there a a lot of pages and I can't find it ))

And do you have any uncensored toilet,masturbation videos?

Xon23

Oct 26, 2007
Aren't there any of those movies which aren't uncensored with you? Can you please direct me to the page you have discussed whethet they are real or staged videos ..( coz there a a lot of pages and I can't find it ))

All Jade videos are censored

pocs

Multi-Terabytes Collector
Apr 8, 2010

yo, hehe i considered myself a very lazy person, actually there is a search function and you can type "staged or real" but actually it is my mistake saying it's a discussion. It's how itwins said the video is staged on how the girl act while they spread their leg wide open lol

Benjies

Filthy Bastard
Aug 25, 2008
Wow can't believe we are almost at page 200 when we started this year I think we were at page 30 just incredible. Anyway it's been a while since I posted something here but the wait will soon be over. I finally have some new videos I can order one of them p51-01 looks really good. Also I'll be getting p21-21 another skirt stealing video. I am gonna order two more but haven't decided yet will probably be the two from the p40 series I didn't get before. Itwins and pocs thank you for keeping this thread going and I'll see you guys next week. Take care.

pocs

Apr 8, 2010
Wow can't believe we are almost at page 200 when we started this year I think we were at page 30 just incredible. Anyway it's been a while since I posted something here but the wait will soon be over. I finally have some new videos I can order one of them p51-01 looks really good. Also I'll be getting p21-21 another skirt stealing video. I am gonna order two more but haven't decided yet will probably be the two from the p40 series I didn't get before. Itwins and pocs thank you for keeping this thread going and I'll see you guys next week. Take care.

We missed you, welcome back

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
I'm wondering....are there retail stores in Japan that sell the Jade series? Anyone living in Japan knows?

pocs

Apr 8, 2010

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008

Thanks in advance, Benjies. It's been a while since I downloaded any sharking videos. I can't wait for new supplies.

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
huh?
there is :p
it stated in their website,
let me find the link.....
http://www.p-slum.com/ec/other/other.php?mode=store&PHPSESSID=b3cba133693a9e3080eaafaeaf261d38

hhmm, i travel to japan before, but i couldn't find it as there is some communication breakdown, and i also didn't directly ask the reception for address :puzzled:

My country has restriction for importing this material, lol.
if can, i will collect the pearl series straight away :(

That would be nice. I'll be heading to Osaka, Kyoto and Nagoya in October for 3 weeks. I'll see if I could drop by a store and grab a few DVDs if the price is right. But I won't get my hopes too high. Movie DVDs in Japan cost an arm and a leg, at least twice the price of where I live. I would expect these Jade videos would be a tad more.

TRYAGAIN1972

Oct 24, 2009

Would be amazing to have new sharking videos added to this thread.

Many thanks and massively grateful as always!

:beautiful:

pocs

Apr 8, 2010

Erythnul

Jun 2, 2009

Yeah we missed you man haha :notagain:

iTwins and pocs are doing a good work!

Killer12345

Mar 26, 2010
huh?
there is :p
it stated in their website,
let me find the link.....
http://www.p-slum.com/ec/other/other.php?mode=store&PHPSESSID=b3cba133693a9e3080eaafaeaf261d38

hhmm, i travel to japan before, but i couldn't find it as there is some communication breakdown, and i also didn't directly ask the reception for address :puzzled:

My country has restriction for importing this material, lol.
if can, i will collect the pearl series straight away :(

Do you have any videos form the site u mentioned above? If so can you plz upload ...

pocs

Apr 8, 2010
Do you have any videos form the site u mentioned above? If so can you plz upload ...

hhmm, all video from that website is all what we post lol???
isn't that right hehehe

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
hhmm, all video from that website is all what we post lol???
isn't that right hehehe

LOL. Either Killer12345 is a funny guy or he's pulling your leg.

Obviously Killer12345 has not yet scrolled through the 166 pages. To be honest if I were him, I wouldn't too. :-D