Looking For Jade PHI Videos

kelot

Apr 20, 2010
thanks for the up and the efforts! id like to know if anybody here can direct me to torrent link of same stuff here... thanks!

cityfan

Sep 6, 2008
iTwins,

Thanks for all you do, you invest a lot of time and effort in this thread. I know others have asked you to split files into 100mb chunks but can I suggest 200mb chunks as this would half the upload/download times and hopefully not cause corrupt downloads.

Just a suggestion not a criticism.

Cheers, Cityfan.

Benjies

Filthy Bastard
Aug 25, 2008
Thanks iTwins for uploading P21-08 saves me the trouble of going on winmx. By the way do you have a long queue now that you have O38-01

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
I was wonder were do yall get video from.
:study:

Benjies bought them. I downloaded from him and then uploaded to Netload and called them my own :sadomaso:

do anyone have p20-02.:puzzled:

Complete List - April 20th, 2010

Thanks for all you do, you invest a lot of time and effort in this thread. I know others have asked you to split files into 100mb chunks but can I suggest 200mb chunks as this would half the upload/download times and hopefully not cause corrupt downloads.

Just a suggestion not a criticism.

Cheers, Cityfan.

Thanks, Cityfan, and I'll keep that in mind. First I will need to post all those I have already uploaded to Netload and already prepared the BBcodes. That....accounts to exactly 322 files. :eek:mg: In return, may I suggest you getting a Netload premium account instead? Then you won't have to wait for pr0n. And we never need to have this conversation again

Thanks iTwins for uploading P21-08 saves me the trouble of going on winmx. By the way do you have a long queue now that you have O38-01

Surprising, noone requested O38-01. I think the reason could be that most would try to avoid possible fake files by requesting files that a lot of people own rather than one. They also know it would be easier to be hit by lightning than waiting in queue and able to download from me. Secondly, I am only DSL. Too slow for them maybe. One of the traders with a T1 that have a lot of Jade goodies attempted to trade with me. He aborted the transfer after finding my slow speed. His T1 line from 0 to 500KBps only took less than a sec while my DSL slowly creeping little by little up to 120KBps.

That's basically the mentality of WinMX.

soria00

Mar 17, 2010
Hello everyone, I'm new.
Hey iTwins, can you upload?:
Jade Phi - P01-01 - Boring Panties Voyeurism -- Deleted
Jade Phi - P01-02 - Boring Panties Voyeurism -- Deleted
Jade Phi - P01-03 - Boring Panties Voyeurism -- Deleted
Jade Phi - P01-04 - Boring Panties Voyeurism -- Deleted
Jade Phi - P01-05 - Boring Panties Voyeurism -- Deleted
not deleted please :notagain:

Thanks for all you do and Thanks iTwins for uploading for videos jade phi.

Benjies

Filthy Bastard
Aug 25, 2008
Surprising, noone requested O38-01. I think the reason could be that most would try to avoid possible fake files by requesting files that a lot of people own rather than one. They also know it would be easier to be hit by lightning than waiting in queue and able to download from me. Secondly, I am only DSL. Too slow for them maybe. One of the traders with a T1 that have a lot of Jade goodies attempted to trade with me. He aborted the transfer after finding my slow speed. His T1 line from 0 to 500KBps only took less than a sec while my DSL slowly creeping little by little up to 120KBps.

That's basically the mentality of WinMX.

Why don't you make like a 2 minute sample so they can see that it is real otherwise I might go on there myself see what I can get now. Also if you would rename them with japanese characters it might be easier.

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
Hello everyone, I'm new.
Hey iTwins, can you upload?:
Jade Phi - P01-01 - Boring Panties Voyeurism -- Deleted ....
not deleted please :notagain:

Thanks for all you do and Thanks iTwins for uploading for videos jade phi.

LOL. When I first saw this, I almost fell out of the chair. Soria, I am only human; I cannot resurrect things I already killed (aka deleted). :harp: See who's willing to upload. If not, then I'll see what I can do. No promises though...

Anyway, thanks and welcome aboard, Soria.

Why don't you make like a 2 minute sample so they can see that it is real otherwise I might go on there myself see what I can get now. Also if you would rename them with japanese characters it might be easier.

I think renaming them to Japanese would be the key. I'll see what I can do. Try it out yourself and see if you have better luck. Maybe we can cooperate. Though I think we both have similar taste, nonetheless Let me know what you're looking for and I'll keep my eyes open.

Btw, I just watched P38-01 and it's really good. I also watched P27-01 and that too was very good but looked staged. If you haven't watched P27-01 yet, think of it an extension to P34-01. The filename I used was "Jade Phi - P27-01 - Fondling Boobs and Fingering Pussies" :nosebleed:

Erythnul

Jun 2, 2009
Thanks for Phi P20-02 iTwins! Iwas looking for that one for a long time hahaha
And I want that P38-01! XD

Benjies

Filthy Bastard
Aug 25, 2008
I second for P38-01 whenever you get a chance could you please upload it.
You sure have this thread buzzing iTwins I was always hoping someone like you would come along and assist me and Botuloid. Thanks for all you do. I'm currently posting Japanese Public Nudity videos in Jav Downloads check those out if you like that kinda thing.

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
Thanks for Phi P20-02 iTwins! Iwas looking for that one for a long time hahaha
And I want that P38-01! XD

No problem. I don't have P38-01 although I've been trying to download the two different versions. Unfortunately they are never online. I'll be patient....

You sure have this thread buzzing iTwins I was always hoping someone like you would come along and assist me and Botuloid. Thanks for all you do. I'm currently posting Japanese Public Nudity videos in Jav Downloads check those out if you like that kinda thing.

I'm just returning the favor, Benjies. If you stop contributing, I would too. Plus, my hobbies never last long. Once I finished uploading all I have, I might stop. We'll see...

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
While in a meeting listening to a couple of managers arguing across the world, I spent about an hour enhancing my "Complete List" program to output to HTM with links. It's nothing special but it does save me - and probably you guys - a lot of time looking for my files. At the present moment it only links to files that I hosted on Netload. And the output htm is temporarily hosted on my home NAS box. The output is generated once every couple of days.

Check it out and let me know of any incorrect links.

PS. My home NAS box may not be online 24 hours a day. Don't be alarmed if it shows "404 page not found"

maze22

Apr 19, 2010
While in a meeting listening to a couple of managers arguing across the world, I spent about an hour enhancing my "Complete List" program to output to HTM with links. It's nothing special but it does save me - and probably you guys - a lot of time looking for my files. At the present moment it only links to files that I hosted on Netload. And the output htm is temporarily hosted on my home NAS box. The output is generated once every couple of days.

Check it out and let me know of any incorrect links.

PS. My home NAS box may not be online 24 hours a day. Don't be alarmed if it shows "404 page not found"

Wrong link:study:

TRYAGAIN1972

Oct 24, 2009
Agreed iTwins - the Natural High series is ridiculously over the top/ unreal (especially the train chikan ones!!) and so kind of ruins the whole appeal.

I've read somewhere that "Train Molester Express", also a Chikan series, is slightly better. Has anyone heard of this series?