Looking For Jade PHI Videos

Benjies

Filthy Bastard
Aug 25, 2008

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
i think hj-split olny works at netload's file... mediafile's files do not have 001.files...

Don't say that, you're embarrassing yourself...I hear people giggling :pandalaugh:

first time working with unicode files? Rename all files to English, run HJ-Split to join them, then rename the output file's extension to "avi"

blazingfield

Nov 10, 2009

blazingfield

Nov 10, 2009
Let me know if you guys want me to upload these if I do I will make them available for everyone

package_l_080801123054.jpg

package_l_061114032945.jpg

package_l_080403112217.jpg

The first one is almost 2GB or else I would have uploaded it and the subject matter might turn some peoples stomach but if you guys want them I will upload them.

sorry but i kinda couldn't find the third one F15-13 any leecher who got it could u pls put up on NL or MU or HF (doesn't matter to me i got access to all 3)

thanks so much!!

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
...i don't have a big collection like you guys but if i do i sure as hell will upload some stuff (if u guys wanna share out some costs for the videos i'll be glad to do so too!)

You don't need a big collection; ONE is all you need. Any upload as a goodwill gesture to keep the thread active is most appreciated. :grassdance:

awesome!!! but any chance of anyone putting this up on NL?

edit: oops its this video Jade Phi - P08-01 - Accidental Nipple Slips

Sorry, I deleted mine. I only keep ones that show their pranked or shocked faces, mostly related to sharking....

sorry but i kinda couldn't find the third one F15-13 any leecher who got it could u pls put up on NL or MU or HF (doesn't matter to me i got access to all 3)

thanks so much!!

I would like to get my hands on those too...

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
package_l_080201014244.jpg

Jade Phi P31-01 is really good, shows the victims fighting back chasing after the perpetrators after being groped. Very rare indeed, if all the victims fight back, sharking wouldn't be as common and I wouldn't be wasting so much time downloading these shits and go back my PC/Wii/XBox/PS3 games :-D

Anyways, I already downloaded it but the copy I have is corrupted (video slightly stutters in the beginning and the audio is way out of sync). I've been hoping to re-download it but it's been a week and still noone nowhere in sight. I could upload it if anyone knows how to fix sync problems?

Botuloid

Jun 22, 2009
package_l_080201014244.jpg

Jade Phi P31-01 is really good ...

Anyways, I already downloaded it but the copy I have is corrupted (video slightly stutters in the beginning and the audio is way out of sync). I've been hoping to re-download it but it's been a week and still noone nowhere in sight. I could upload it if anyone knows how to fix sync problems?

I have a copy of P31-01 and the sound is in sync. Its not always obvious though, because some of the scenes are shot on telephoto so there's a noticeable delay in the sound. In other scenes the sound is dead on though.

Anyway, I could upload my copy if folks are interested.

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
thx Benjies first, i downloaded the EMKD-01 all files, but can't open in winrar, can u help me?

thx a lot!

Most of Benjies files are quite nasty - long filenames filled with Japanese characters. The best is use JDownloader, especially when you're using an English OS. JDownloader will automatically extract for you.

The EKMD-01 files you downloaded, the file extensions are truncated making all files look pretty much the same...might as well delete them and re-download using JDownloader.

Benjies

Filthy Bastard
Aug 25, 2008
thx Benjies first, i downloaded the EMKD-01 all files, but can't open in winrar, can u help me?

thx a lot!

go to
Code:
http://www.softpedia.com/get/File-managers/File-Splitter-and-Joiner.shtml
and download the program that's what I use to split and join all my files

TRYAGAIN1972

Oct 24, 2009
just can't get enough of those exposed boobies

or in the words of the NCOD series - "no tits, no life!"

that should be my new motto

thank you iTwins!

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
just can't get enough of those exposed boobies

or in the words of the NCOD series - "no tits, no life!"

that should be my new motto

thank you iTwins!

Easy for you to say; sometimes I feel sorry for the victims.

If I am ever going to be reincarnated - cats, dogs, mice - I wish to not come back as a Japanese woman!! :please:

Anyway, glad you like it!

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
I have a copy of P31-01 and the sound is in sync... Anyway, I could upload my copy if folks are interested.

No worry about it...I've finally re-downloaded it.

This video is priceless - I love it. It's really funny. The cycle:

Groped --> fought back --> provoked --> groped again --> gave up looking helpless.

I'll upload this later...