Hey this new video from Phi look just great! hahaha

Phi P48-01 Sample (Girls being pantsed)
Code:
http://www.p-slum.com/img/item/0001/P48-01/sample_film_100403113720.wmv

I hope someday we can get this :please:

Benjies

Filthy Bastard
Aug 25, 2008
Wow Wow Wow iTwins what kind of connection you have I have a 256KB/s upload which is pretty fast but you seem to be on another level or something or you got plenty of free time. Well thanks for all the uploads I actually don't have alot of those because I'm very picky when trading on winmx.

Anyway since there are so many uploads I will hold off on uploading anything new till next week. But I will re-do P21-16 and P23-04 cause I'm getting a lot of requests for them then P21-19 and P23-05 they will all be pretty big files but the quality will be much better.

And in case you were wondering what new stuff I have here it is

Jade Phi P21-15, P34-01 Shuri S1-33 and Jade Omni O38-01

iTwins you are the new king I pass the reigns to you.

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
Wow Wow Wow iTwins what kind of connection you have I have a 256KB/s upload which is pretty fast but you seem to be on another level or something or you got plenty of free time.

Hehe, I work at home right beside my half a dozen computers (one of the laptop is the 24/7 WinMX + BT + eMule + JDownload server), so I do have the time to check up on the downloads every now and then. My upload speed is about 10 Mbps, which I can get full speed with Netload through FTP, so uploading is quite pleasant and I don't mind uploading at all. Where I live the household broadband is ranked 3rd fastest in the world after South Korea and Japan, but comparatively cheaper than anywhere in the world. Unlike the US or Canada, all broadband companies here offer unconditional unlimited usage. Even mobile broadband (HSPDA/HSPA) are near the speed of home broadband. Hehe, you should check out my other Gigabit Broadband dedicated for remote work...:piripi:

I actually don't have alot of those because I'm very picky when trading on winmx.

Oh, I guess you're not the WinMX dude showing off his 3.5 TB of Jade files. :)

Anyway since there are so many uploads I will hold off on uploading anything new till next week. But I will re-do P21-16 and P23-04 cause I'm getting a lot of requests for them then P21-19 and P23-05 they will all be pretty big files but the quality will be much better.

And in case you were wondering what new stuff I have here it is

Jade Phi P21-15, P34-01 Shuri S1-33 and Jade Omni O38-01

Those are awesome series and many of them are my missing gaps. I can't wait. Could you please upload these if you have them:

P21-06 --> P21-08
P21-14 --> P21-16
P21-18

Thanks, man.

Curious, who/where do you buy your Jade videos from? Those ones on P-Slum and AV Megastore are too ridiculously expensive - US$100 a video, get real! I remember seeing a site selling Jade videos for US$6 a piece but was very skeptical if it's a scam or not....

iTwins you are the new king I pass the reigns to you.

Nope. That title is still yours; I'm just a substitute and part time uploader. You're still the main attraction of this thread. :)

Welcome back!

Botuloid

Jun 22, 2009
Could you please upload these if you have them:

P21-06 --> P21-08
P21-14 --> P21-16
P21-18

Thanks, man.

I have P21-16, but I'm still in the middle of the huge 13GB upload in the other thread. I'll upload it once the other one finishes.

Benjies

Filthy Bastard
Aug 25, 2008
Hehe, you should check out my other Gigabit Broadband dedicated for remote work...:piripi:

And I thought my 2Mbps upload was something to right home about, silly me.

Oh, I guess you're not the WinMX dude showing off his 3.5 TB of Jade files. :)

No, no way what is the point of having that many files on a peer to peer network but to stroke someones ego. If I had a collection like that I would be sharing it with as many people as possible sharing is caring you know. I only go on winmx occasionally anyway due to bandwidth throttle from my ISP, only between 2:00 AM to about 9:00AM is when they let my true upload bandwidth go through and plus I can share with way more people by uploading to a host and sharing links the peer to peer is too much work.

Those are awesome series and many of them are my missing gaps. I can't wait. Could you please upload these if you have them:

P21-06 --> P21-08
P21-14 --> P21-16
P21-18

I am ripping P21-16 right now I should have links up today for it.

Curious, who/where do you buy your Jade videos from?

www.dnanpa.com/dnanpa I don't know if he ships internationally. He's one state over from me so I get the videos quickly. He charges 25 to 40 dollars per video depending on the length in time of the video. Never had a problem with him.

Nope. That title is still yours; I'm just a substitute and part time uploader. You're still the main attraction of this thread. :)

Part Time huh? Looks like you've been putting in some overtime. When I started uploading I hoped that others would join me and upload stuff too and now Botuloid and yourself have fulfilled my hopes. Thanks guys! I really appreciate it.

Welcome back!

Thanks

Benjies

Filthy Bastard
Aug 25, 2008
I have P21-16, but I'm still in the middle of the huge 13GB upload in the other thread. I'll upload it once the other one finishes.

Don't worry about it Botuloid I will have a higher quality rip up today Thanks alot though

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
I only go on winmx occasionally anyway due to bandwidth throttle from my ISP, only between 2:00 AM to about 9:00AM is when they let my true upload bandwidth go through and plus I can share with way more people by uploading to a host and sharing links the peer to peer is too much work.

I agree, uploading to a host is my only preference too: fast and never have to provide continuous seeding. I use WinMX mainly for trading eventhough it is slow as hell (I can never get more than 100KB/s upload speed)

www.dnanpa.com/dnanpa I don't know if he ships internationally. He's one state over from me so I get the videos quickly. He charges 25 to 40 dollars per video depending on the length in time of the video. Never had a problem with him.

Heh, he looks like he buys a copy and then mass duplicating it....illegally? Not that I care if it's legit, but first I need to check with Censor Board / Custom whether buying pr0n is legal. I don't want them to make an example out of me. :) I travel to Japan quite often, I wonder if there's a retail store to buy from. Still, the last time I check their movie DVDs cost 2-3 times as much as here, even surpassing the price in North America after tax. Japan is an expensive country...

Part Time huh? Looks like you've been putting in some overtime. When I started uploading I hoped that others would join me and upload stuff too and now Botuloid and yourself have fulfilled my hopes. Thanks guys! I really appreciate it.

I've leeched enough, now I am just returning the favor by contributing as well. The videos I upload may not be the latest and greatest and sometimes even be duplicates (I'm too lazy to scroll back 70 pages checking for dups), but at least I am doing my part. Hehe, actually, I am running out of goodies to share. That's why I say you're still the main course and I'm just the appetizer. :perfectplan:

Benjies

Filthy Bastard
Aug 25, 2008
Heh, he looks like he buys a copy and then mass duplicating it....illegally? Not that I care if it's legit, but first I need to check with Censor Board / Custom whether buying pr0n is legal. I don't want them to make an example out of me. :) I travel to Japan quite often, I wonder if there's a retail store to buy from. Still, the last time I check their movie DVDs cost 2-3 times as much as here, even surpassing the price in North America after tax. Japan is an expensive country...

Yeah he has a friend in Japan that buys them for him and then ships them to him. Yeah it's not exactly legal that's why you have to sign a paper for him stating that you don't work for any law enforcement agency. The copies are perfect so I don't mind paying 30 dollars a video. I'm sorry to say that you aren't gonna get them any cheaper in Japan if you do the exchange rate it works out to the same amount. It's just Jade that charges outrageous prices cause Soft on Demand and others charge only about 25 dollars that's probably why they are more readily available.

I've leeched enough, now I am just returning the favor by contributing as well. The videos I upload may not be the latest and greatest and sometimes even be duplicates (I'm too lazy to scroll back 70 pages checking for dups), but at least I am doing my part. Hehe, actually, I am running out of goodies to share. That's why I say you're still the main course and I'm just the appetizer. :perfectplan:

The Perfect Plan indeed cause you saved me a lot of time from having to re-upload all the earlier stuff

Benjies

Filthy Bastard
Aug 25, 2008
Jade Phi p21-16 re-rip

package_l_080801121733.jpg

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=3514983ba083d0faaaca48175a79d1c3a38a952a7ddba8b9a543906a5faff527