Looking For Jade PHI Videos

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
Nice ! :) I got similar with DTC-01 in the file name, and I have torrent downloading for Sharila DTC-02 (but stuck at about 80%). Let me try and put the DTC-01 online in the coming weekend.

Just wanted to let you know you can grab it from WinMX

I finally managed to download it from WinMX, my first successful download there. It was quite slow, 50KB/s, but at least it was uninterrupted. You might get lucky. :)

I am reluctant to upload it anywhere because it's kinda classified as "r***". The last thing I want is for the local Internet Police to come knocking on my door.

Benjies

Filthy Bastard
Aug 25, 2008
Just posting to let you guys know that I will be away for a week and half so don't get offended if I don't reply to you immediately. I will have a bunch of new stuff to post upon my return take care until then.

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
iTwins, please help me.

i could download your files yesterday.

but i can't..

i think netload forbid some countrys.

i really want to dyo-05,06...

If you can download yesterday, you could download today.

Sometimes NL shuts down for maintenance / upgrades, just check back later.

lnxpc

Mar 27, 2010
thanks for your posting

do you have sitting upskirt series like t401?

love to see those things

and again thanks

pantyman1234

Jan 31, 2010
parts not working

Hey some of the parts to the ESMD files are missing:
ESMD-01 part 2,9 &11
ESMD-02 part 3
ESMD-03 part 4
ESMD-04 part 7

If you could reupload those part I would love you forever. lol

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
Awesome post iTwins! Thanks I was missing the first 2 ESMDs jaja

Np. I just downloaded ESMD-01 yesterday. ESMD-02 was a few days earlier.

I am working on grabbing ESMD-05 now. Once I have that, I will upload the rest...up to ESMD-12

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
...really hard to please everyone... :miserable:

I guess you have to bare with it. It's better to be time consuming than keep aborting. At least if you're the impatient type, you can always get a premium account, it's only Euro$54 (US$72) per year. If you do as much downloading as I do, a premium account is well worth. 9 months and I've already downloaded 18,005 files and 3.07 TB :prance:

shipyard05

May 11, 2009
Hello all...Does anybody have Jade Shuri S35-01???

S35-01_s.jpg

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
Curious...who was the one who just registered for a Netload premium account?

According to Netload, my recent uploads have led 8 people registered for a premium account. Netload should give me some commission :grassdance:

Anyway, good for you all. You won't regret it! I'll be renewing my account for the 3rd time in a few months....

PM if you wish to know where to get your money's worth. I don't have too many sites but the 3 main sites led me to download 3 TB of files the past 9 months and all the pr0n I need :-D

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
Hello all...Does anybody have Jade Shuri S35-01???

S35-01_s.jpg

I saw one person on WinMX who has it but the dude has 3.5 TB of Jade and Karma files, 3 slots and a queue of 2000+....impossible to download

Botuloid

Jun 22, 2009
Oldies anyone?

I've consolidated and re-downloaded most of the Jade Shuri S01 series. I believe these are the best versions that are available for download, unlike the downsized or incomplete versions out on other sites/forums.

Once I have grabbed S01-20, I'll post S01-16 to S01-20.

I just wanted to thank you for this. When I think of how many hundreds of hours it took me to collect the first 18 of this series, its clear you're doing a huge service to a lot of newer fans of this stuff.

I think I'll go through the list and download all the ones that are higher resolution than I have now. I hardly ever watch these any more because of how many times I've seen them, but it will be good to get my collection into the best shape possible.

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
I just wanted to thank you for this. When I think of how many hundreds of hours it took me to collect the first 18 of this series, its clear you're doing a huge service to a lot of newer fans of this stuff.

I think I'll go through the list and download all the ones that are higher resolution than I have now. I hardly ever watch these any more because of how many times I've seen them, but it will be good to get my collection into the best shape possible.

Thanks. I seldom watch them too. Nowadays it seems I care more about collecting and downloading than watching them. :grassdance:

Btw, you can check out my Complete List at my signature for video info (codec, resolution, bitrate, etc.) It simplifies things and you won't need to download duplicates that you already have.

Oops. I just checked and S01-01 part 6 doesn't seem to be valid. All the other parts of all the files seem to exist though.

Links corrected