Looking For Jade PHI Videos

EnragedFilia

Oct 28, 2009
Sorry, I have to ask: just how do I get to use netload? The only links that make sense in the page seem to be "PREMIUM download" & "download FREE", and the free one leads me to an almost blank page without links or timers (using Firefox here). Any instructions?

Start by clicking "» continue with a free download" (directly below "more than 70 minutes")

Then turn off noscript, then wait for the timer to count down. Then enter the 4 digit recaptcha looking thingy, then wait for another timer, then use the link that appears. Isn't free filesharing fun!

lab1yan

Jan 19, 2008
Start by clicking "» continue with a free download" (directly below "more than 70 minutes")

Then turn off noscript, then wait for the timer to count down. Then enter the 4 digit recaptcha looking thingy, then wait for another timer, then use the link that appears. Isn't free filesharing fun!

Thanks for the help! I've finally decideed to use Jdownloader, since strangely no counter starts for me in the page, and its not a Noscript configuration problem. :puzzled:

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
Jade Nyuura - NOGD-01 - Nipple Slips and Walldrobe Malfunctions

This label you don't see very often:
lb_013_061030230858.gif
. So I will share before I delete it.

J2NOGD01.JPG

Code:
http://netload.in/dateiYvng2FizdM/Nyuuru.NOGD-01.part1.rar.htm
http://netload.in/dateiVX8WtxUDHs/Nyuuru.NOGD-01.part2.rar.htm
http://netload.in/dateicCOVLdXrhx/Nyuuru.NOGD-01.part3.rar.htm

pantyman1234

Jan 31, 2010
Video website

I do not know if this website if common knowledge or not but I have not seen a link to it here on this website.
Code:
www.superzooi.com

Go to the movies section of this website and there are alot of parts to the videos you can download here.

Benjies

Filthy Bastard
Aug 25, 2008
You're the man, Benjies. In that case, would you be able to fill in some of my gaps:

Shuri S01-14
Shuri S01-17
Shuri S01-19
Shuri S01-20
Shuri S01-21
Shuri S01-24
Shuri S01-25
Shuri S01-26

Thanks in advance!

Sorry I don't think I have any of those I'll check Share and winmx to see if they are available.

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
Sorry I don't think I have any of those I'll check Share and winmx to see if they are available.

Thanks. Now that you mentioned about WinMX, I have a small question:

How do you view unicode characters (Chinese, Japanese, Korean, etc) in WinMX?

I haven't used WinMX for over 10 years and out of curiosity I installed to see how it compares with BT and eMule/eDonkey....

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
Jade Eleven - ESMD-25 - Mature Women Lift Skirts

I don't see a lot of Jade Eleven videos but I think they are the boldest one around.

Here's one that preys on mature women, lifting skirts. One thing you know they are not staged is that in many cases they are done in crowded streets and ALL women scream!! :-D

NOTE: Filename and title are incorrectly named. It should be ESMD-07

J2ESMD07.JPG

Code:
http://netload.in/dateiRCGmEJuPfP/Eleven.ESMD-25.part1.rar.htm
http://netload.in/datei2LHu5zSE4x/Eleven.ESMD-25.part2.rar.htm
http://netload.in/dateisxjo3YcKir/Eleven.ESMD-25.part3.rar.htm

Benjies

Filthy Bastard
Aug 25, 2008
Thanks. Now that you mentioned about WinMX, I have a small question:

How do you view unicode characters (Chinese, Japanese, Korean, etc) in WinMX?

I haven't used WinMX for over 10 years and out of curiosity I installed to see how it compares with BT and eMule/eDonkey....

You have to enable it in the regional settings in control panel. You could find most answers to any problems at winmxworld.com that's where I figured everything out at. Winmx can be difficult at times to get a file cause it's mostly trading but with your vast library you should have no problem

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
You have to enable it in the regional settings in control panel. You could find most answers to any problems at winmxworld.com that's where I figured everything out at. Winmx can be difficult at times to get a file cause it's mostly trading but with your vast library you should have no problem

Thanks. I got that working now. It was all in the font settings in WinMX. And yes, I figured out that much...all the downloads I requested the queues were over 300 - impossible to download without trading. I'll stick to my usual sources for files instead.

I have S01-14, but that's the only one. I'll see if I can't manage to upload a torrent of it soon.

Thanks. Much appreciated.

Benjies

Filthy Bastard
Aug 25, 2008
iTwins I was able to find s1-17 I am downloading now I don't know how long it will take but I'll upload it as soon as I get a chance.

bang_aboy

Dec 19, 2009
ITwins, is it possible for you to reupload s01-15 and p19-01 not to Netload, or at least make it smaller???
It doesn't seem to support free download for files more than 100MB...

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
ITwins, is it possible for you to reupload s01-15 and p19-01 not to Netload, or at least make it smaller???
It doesn't seem to support free download for files more than 100MB...

Not really. Everywhere I upload to is slow including Netload but because I have a premium account I was able to upload using multi-part FTP at full 100 MB/s speed. Otherwise, I wouldn't even bother to upload at all if I get less than 100 KB/s.

Actually, I was doing you all a favor by making the file the biggest a guest account can download (400 MB). I could have make the file smaller (I make more money if I make the files smaller - Netload pays me for each file you download :snicker: ) but I chose to make the file big, less files for you to download and less total wait time in between downloads (whether you download 100 MB or 400 MB, you still have to wait 1 hour in between downloads). You should be thankful. :)

I just tested downloading using a guest account and I have no problems downloading any files....and the speed was very respectable, up to 400 KB/s, much better than Crapidshare, Hotfiles, DepositFiles and most other filehosts.