Looking For Jade PHI Videos

winmxfun

Dec 10, 2007
Another boring one but someone might want it

package_l_061113224905.jpg

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TOJHC0G1

Love the videos with bending over chicks, i been looking for this style for a long time if you have any more please post it would really be nice.

siam107

Jan 24, 2010
:please: I'm looking for that :please:

E40-01, E40-02, F15-09, F15-10, F15-12, F15-18, F40-01, F41-01, RUSD-02, JCND-02, BSHD-01

Thank A LOT OUR HEROS ^ ^

Erythnul

Jun 2, 2009
Hey Benjies I Hope you complete the Phi P21 series, there are some good skirt ripping movies that we are missing.

Like always, thank you very much for the uploads!!

Greets

Botuloid

Jun 22, 2009
Switching to bittorrent.

I've been trying and trying to upload things to the various megadownfoo or rapidwhatever sites and its just not been working for me. My ISP has a tendency to drop my connection for 5 or 10 seconds every 30 minutes or so. That means that I can NEVER manage to upload to these sites and only their pay accounts support upload managers that have no trouble with that kind of thing. (Yeah, I gotta switch ISPs, but pickings are slim around where I am).

So, instead I am gonna start posting .torrent files because I know I can get them to work. I'll seed each file until there are a fair number of seeders. These will all be on open trackers so hopefully they'll be seeded for a long time by other folks.

So, here's a first test upload. Its S12-01, Sleep Sharking. I promised it ages ago, so its about time I came through on that.
View attachment 252965

View attachment 252966

And, finally, I'm sorry for those folks who can't use .torrent files. All I can suggest is that someone on this board who CAN upload to the various direct download sites re-upload the files once they've torrented them.

darkpower

Dec 16, 2009
Thanks for the torrent..
Any one can use torrents..
Just Dl bitcomit, utorrent from any website, install it..when clicking on a torrent link it will automatically open the Dl program, click start then wait till it finishes..

There are zillion tutorial on how to use torrents, just google..

Botuloid

Jun 22, 2009
Thanks for the torrent..
Any one can use torrents..
Just Dl bitcomit, utorrent from any website, install it..when clicking on a torrent link it will automatically open the Dl program, click start then wait till it finishes..

There are zillion tutorial on how to use torrents, just google..

Sure, but some ISPs prevent the downloading of torrents and getting around THAT can be technically challenging. Luckily that's one problem I don't have.

Botuloid

Jun 22, 2009
botuloid- great torrent upload cheers!

any chance of a chikan torrent upload?

In principal there's no problem. I don't want to start posting inappropriate content to this thread though. If folks don't object, I can post some here. Otherwise, we can always start a new thread and I can post them there.

What do folks say?

Botuloid

Jun 22, 2009
Another Upload: S26-01 Pussy-Hair Sharking

Okay, this is the final thing that I've promised to upload, and its been preying on my mind! You know what they say in The Cremation of Sam McGee, that "A promise made is a debt unpaid" and I promised Benjies some time ago that I'd upload it for him.

BTW, don't think that means I don't plan to upload more. Just that I've hit the end of my queue. Now is a good time to suggest other things to upload! Waaaay back at the beginning of this thread is a list of what I have, you can always check it out to see what you need.

View attachment 253260

View attachment 253261

Botuloid

Jun 22, 2009
Akiba is currently A) screwing up my posts and B) won't let me fix them. Its timing out on EVERY click!

retrobabe

Jun 24, 2009
In principal there's no problem. I don't want to start posting inappropriate content to this thread though. If folks don't object, I can post some here. Otherwise, we can always start a new thread and I can post them there.

What do folks say?

I think we should have a totally new chikan thread :D

And probably not in the Request and Trade forum.

Btw, thanks for the recent torrents!

Erythnul

Jun 2, 2009
I'm agree with retrobabe, when the thread is done pass me the link to it haha.
I'm looking for RED chikan videos, I think they are difficult to find.

Greets

retrobabe

Jun 24, 2009
Why not in the Request and Trade forum? We're trading the files.

Where do you think would be more appropriate?

Actually, no problems being here, just that I noticed a lot of the major updated threads are in the JAV downloads or JAV torrents section, which probably gets a lot more traffic there.

Since the chikan thread will probably be a mix of downloads and torrents, this would be a good place as any.

I was just thinking if it were mainly torrents, being more visible (like in the fetish torrents or torrents section) would be better for the seed numbers ;)

Anyway, as long as the content is good, I'm not complaining! :chinesenewyearm: