Looking For Jade PHI Videos

abcking

Nov 6, 2009
Oops, you're right. For some reason when I middle-clicked on the image (to open a link in a new window), it opened a window based on my clipboard, which just happened to be another download url from this site...

I clicked the image many times,
but nothing happened(no download link,no open new window)

Botuloid

Jun 22, 2009
I'm having trouble uploading S26-01(something is wrong with the file) I will try to fix it but if someone else has it can you please upload it.

I have it, so I could upload it I suppose. There will be the usual delay before its up.

darkpower

Dec 16, 2009
-P26-02 (Panty pulling) ,
-www.p-slum.com/ec/item/item/detail/P44-01
-www.p-slum.com/ec/item/item/detail/P21-18/
-www.p-slum.com/ec/item/item/detail/P23-05

look really interesting..I believe some Generous poster(s) will help a fellow contributor on those requests..
Thanks for the magnificent thread..
And Thanks in advvance for filling my requests..

Benjies

Filthy Bastard
Aug 25, 2008
darkpower p26-02 is the next one I am ripping and p23-05 is already posted http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IJHBV7WW the quality isn't so great but it is watchable when I get a chance I will re-do it. As for the other two if my supplier gets them I will be sure to order them. Take care friend.

loveshuffle

Dec 31, 2009
-P26-02 (Panty pulling) ,
-www.p-slum.com/ec/item/item/detail/P44-01
-www.p-slum.com/ec/item/item/detail/P21-18/
-www.p-slum.com/ec/item/item/detail/P23-05

look really interesting..I believe some Generous poster(s) will help a fellow contributor on those requests..
Thanks for the magnificent thread..
And Thanks in advvance for filling my requests..

that does look really interesting ^^ :grassdance::cool:

Erythnul

Jun 2, 2009
While Benjis is working on the videos, here is a video he uploaded and gave me permission to post.

It's Eleven EWID-03 (Windblown Upskirst on the streets), hope someone like it haha

ewid03.jpg

Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8ZQLB4WG

And hey Phi just released P40-02 and P40-03!! Very good!

package_l_100107125916.jpg

package_l_100107130050.jpg

Nice! haha

Botuloid

Jun 22, 2009
Chikan Videos

This is a bit off topic, I know, but I'm interested in various Chikan videos as well as the sharking ones, and lately I've been trying to find some from Natural High, with no luck at all. I was hoping someone here could give me some I idea where to look.

Natural High made a great chikan series that was Numbered KHT-007 - KHT-028 with gaps. It turns out that the gaps were filled by a series called KHD-xxx that I've never been able to find. There is apparently also a KSP-xxx series by the same 'anti-crew' that is similar, but that I've never found.

Google has NO hits for these things, and donkey servers have not helped. Any suggestions of where else to search would be appreciated.

blahcoffeeaddict

Jul 30, 2008
Hi, I downloaded all the parts for p8-01 on page 5 but I can't seem to view it correctly. I tried multiple ways including renaming the files. Does anyone have p8-01?

TRYAGAIN1972

Oct 24, 2009
This is a bit off topic, I know, but I'm interested in various Chikan videos as well as the sharking ones, and lately I've been trying to find some from Natural High, with no luck at all. I was hoping someone here could give me some I idea where to look.

Natural High made a great chikan series that was Numbered KHT-007 - KHT-028 with gaps. It turns out that the gaps were filled by a series called KHD-xxx that I've never been able to find. There is apparently also a KSP-xxx series by the same 'anti-crew' that is similar, but that I've never found.

Google has NO hits for these things, and donkey servers have not helped. Any suggestions of where else to search would be appreciated.

+1

i am also interested in chikan videos and was a bit sad to see that there is no dedicated chikan video thread in these forums and that chikan videos are few and far between. I completely agree that it is incredibly difficult to find chikan videos on the web and any uploads of this genre would be much appreciated!