Looking For Jade PHI Videos

sithlordofguitar

Jan 2, 2010
Long time fan of Benjies and Botuloid. Since your very first couple jade shuri posts. Was first(or one of the first) to post the first season(1-3)(panties down, tops down, public facial stuff) stuff up on akiba before overtaken by your stuff and others.

Anyways, I just want to know if you guys could get any of the later "public facials" (8 and up) or "Tops down" (8 and up). They are difficult to find and you guys seem to be the only one uploading jade at the moment.

S-31, S1-32, S1-34, S1-36, S1-37, S1-38

Paticularily,

http://www.p-slum.com/ec/item/item/detail/S1-37/
http://www.p-slum.com/ec/item/item/detail/S1-32/

But whatever is easiest is fine.

Has anyone found/posted these?

You guys are awesome... big thanks to all of the uploaders!

noobsickle

Apr 9, 2008
This thread is for Jade "PHI" "SHURI" "ELEVEN" or the like. I think that the films from "FILTH" and "EVO" are misplaced here.

Just my opinion, take care

Seriously, thread said Jade Phi. We allow Shuri, Eleven, Omni because the content is similar to Phi. All the other jade stuff "mostly scat," should be posted in a different thread and you can post a link from here to it. Fuck man, at least make the pictures thumbnails instead high resolution, so I don't have to look at the shit while skimming for vids.

Botuloid

Jun 22, 2009
request
Jade Phi P9-03,P9-04,P9-05,P9-10,P9-11
Jade Shuri S3-01,S3-02,S4-02,S4-03,S4-04,S12-01
Jade Nyuuzu NNWD-01
Jade Shadow SBYD-01,SBYD-02,SRYD-01,SRYD-02,SYED-01

please please please please

:please::please::please::please:

The only one from that list that I have is S12-01. I'll see about uploading it, but right now I'm having trouble uploading things reliably. Still don't know why.

Benjies

Filthy Bastard
Aug 25, 2008
I want to apologize to everyone that was a offended by the recent scat covers it's probably my fault no it is my fault because I should have just asked and not posted the covers and went off of that. To Takuya I appreciate your efforts but those movies have absolutely nothing to do with sharking. The only reason I asked about the 3 covers I posted was it was outdoor and had something to do with the topic. I think everyone here wants sharking and it doesn't have to be from Jade long as it's sharking. Once again I am sorry.

Benjies

Filthy Bastard
Aug 25, 2008
package_l_070903191631.jpg

don't know how many have this one, if I get one person that says yes I will upload it

Benjies

Filthy Bastard
Aug 25, 2008
How about this

package_l_061031224651.jpg

You want it let me know.

Benjies

Filthy Bastard
Aug 25, 2008
Still more

package_l_061031212231.jpg

noobsickle

Apr 9, 2008
What's next on the menu

package_l_091002151916.jpg

package_l_090408101915.jpg

package_l_070928105511.jpg

package_l_080801122059.jpg

To combat the leeches and people who wanna private message me about uploading files on their favorite host I will now share my links with those on my friend list first and then I will post them at an undisclosed time on the board. I am just sick of people asking for so much an they have been a member for a year or so and have no posts that tells me you are lazy or just don't care. I mean damn all you have to do is click the thanks button or type thanks. You can copy and paste the link but it's too hard to type thanks or click a button. Well those that are active on this board in anything it doesn't have to be this thread just send a friend request and I will add you and send you the links. Those that have sent thanks I appreciate you taking the time and you guys are the reason I do what I do.
Erythnul, Botuloid, retrobabe and all the others thank you for your support.

Those skirt lift ones with no panties being pulled are meh... (in my opinion)

What ever happened to the ones above???

Benjies

Filthy Bastard
Aug 25, 2008
Those skirt lift ones with no panties being pulled are meh... (in my opinion)

What ever happened to the ones above???

In the message prior to that post I stated that I would let everyone know which movies I was ordering I have not got them yet but when I do I will rip them and send the links to those on my list. Sorry if I misled anyone you can all take back your thanks if you want.