Looking For Jade PHI Videos

TakuyaKimura1972

Mar 8, 2009
Here is LFTD-002

package_l_090501192259.jpg

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O29BNM3E

Erythnul

Jun 2, 2009
I think this type of movies can go in other topic only for that kind of videos...

Like I said before I think this thread is more for sharking videos, upskirts, and the like.

abcking

Nov 6, 2009
I think this type of movies can go in other topic only for that kind of videos...

Like I said before I think this thread is more for sharking videos, upskirts, and the like.

+1
The picture make me sick....
or maybe he can hide the picture.....

lutiangle360

Oct 17, 2007
propose of the entire scat videos collection to another thread plz. i dun think its fit in this category anyhow. thank you.

TRYAGAIN1972

Oct 24, 2009
agree with the others.

whilst the poster's efforts for uploading a video is much appreciated,

i too would have to request that the scat videos be posted on a separate thread

thank you!

TakuyaKimura1972

Mar 8, 2009
Hey Guys, that are all movies from JADE !!!! So it is okay if i uploaded them here !!!! The tread is for JADE MOVIES !!!!! So keep cool !!!!

darkpower

Dec 16, 2009
Hey Guys, that are all movies from JADE !!!! So it is okay if i uploaded them here !!!! The tread is for JADE MOVIES !!!!! So keep cool !!!!

I hate to say this but you got a point here..This is JAde Shuri's Thread, but others have made reasonable propositions as well..This is because Some might have their appetites blocked or even fail to have a lift-off anymore..
I guess it is up to you, but between you and me i got my interest in Shuri's work after watching a panty ripping (sharking) video, but if i knew he went this far (plus a r*** one that i found for him) i would never have wasted anytime DL his heinous outrageous disturbing material..

BTW, i celebrate my 100 GB of upload this week..

Happy New Year all and may JS BUrn In HeLl..

lutiangle360

Oct 17, 2007
I hate to say this but you got a point here..This is JAde Shuri's Thread, but others have made reasonable propositions as well..This is because Some might have their appetites blocked or even fail to have a lift-off anymore..
I guess it is up to you, but between you and me i got my interest in Shuri's work after watching a panty ripping (sharking) video, but if i knew he went this far (plus a r*** one that i found for him) i would never have wasted anytime DL his heinous outrageous disturbing material..

BTW, i celebrate my 100 GB of upload this week..

Happy New Year all and may JS BUrn In HeLl..

maybe u r right but this thread specifically addresses for JADE PHI, OMNI or SHURI as keywords, those EVOs videos should be added with spoiler tag if they were to remain in this thread bcoz it is really disgusting to view those scat pics in large resolution, thank you.

Hivemind34

Nov 18, 2008
I think the idea of having a seperate listing for the scat type and sharking type is probably the best solution.

but if sombody dose start a new thread could you post the link on this board?

Erythnul

Jun 2, 2009
This thread is for Jade "PHI" "SHURI" "ELEVEN" or the like. I think that the films from "FILTH" and "EVO" are misplaced here.

Just my opinion, take care

Takenoff1

Jan 3, 2010
Hi all
I am new to here and have seen clips of these vids across various websites and i think the p21 skirt ripping ones are awesome !
I have seen on this forum that there are some links and have read that they are no longer working due to people reposting them else where and taking credit for you efforts which i would be annoyed with too !
I was wondering if anyone could help me get some of the p21 series ?
Thanks