Looking For Jade PHI Videos

adadsfsf

Aug 29, 2009
kang715 P~l~e~a~s~e~ give it to me~!! my style film

kang715 P~l~e~a~s~e~ give it to me~!! my style film

Botuloid

Jun 22, 2009
Wow!

I finally got a chance to start uploading some stuff again, and when I went to check on what I needed to upload, it seems that Benjies has already done most of it!

I just counted 51 different videos that have been posted in this thread, and its taken me the last few hours to work out what in my collection has and hasn't been uploaded yet.

So, now I have some idea what to upload next. Right now I'm working on re-uploading my highlights archive, as it seems to be corrupted, after that I'll start uploading a few 'mystery sharking' videos that I haven't been able to identify. With luck someone will be able to tell me which ones they are.

mypaula

Dec 13, 2008
I post FILTH 15-01 on page 20th.
That is a great sharking movie.
Who have movie like that, Plz share.

Benjies

Filthy Bastard
Aug 25, 2008
I'm uploading some files now should have them posted later

Benjies

Filthy Bastard
Aug 25, 2008
Jade Phi P13-03

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JULEUR20
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RWC84DFV

Benjies

Filthy Bastard
Aug 25, 2008
Jade Phi P13-01

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PG9TXF3O

Benjies

Filthy Bastard
Aug 25, 2008
go to JAV downloads for Jade Phi p23-05

Hivemind34

Nov 18, 2008
dose anybody have:
shuri
S30-01
S29-01
or
filth
F36-01
F36-02
F44-01

Jade do some good stuff but its really hard to get hold of

Benjies

Filthy Bastard
Aug 25, 2008
Just to update you guys on P21-19 I'm having trouble ripping it cuz it's dual layer and I guess my dvd drive is a little ol school or something but I will find a solution and have it up as soon as I can. Sincerely your favorite Jade Movie uploader.

Botuloid

Jun 22, 2009
Thanks for the persistence Benjies, as we all appreciate what you've been doing for this forum. The more uploads, the better!

And on that note, I've (finally) gotten my Highlights archive files to upload again. These are a compilation of the 'best of' bits from a number of different sharking videos.

Highlights

Right now I'm uploading the first of the mystery sharking videos that I haven't managed to identify. Alas, I'm only getting about 50kps right now, so its going to be a while. I wish I had a good linux-based method of automatically uploading to mediafire.

Erythnul

Jun 2, 2009
jacket.jpg

This looks good but I think is very hard to find, I didn't know about ANA company..

mallocup

Dec 15, 2009
and p40-01 I know you guys will be looking forward to those alright look for the uploads starting tomorrow.

Hello everyone,

I am new here, so first of all thanks a lot to you all, especially Benjies, for the fantastic uploads.

I am particularly looking for p40-01, so I hope I haven't missed it, has it been posted yet ?

Also, I am mostly looking for such videos with girls in thongs, are there other volumes which feature this ? Thanks a lot for helping me, again I'm new, so bear with me.

Thanks again everyone, keep up the good work !