Looking For Jade PHI Videos

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
Thanks everyone for sharing!

Has anyone got any links other than MegaUpload? MU is not available in my area. Thanks in advance!

Botuloid

Jun 22, 2009
Benjies Desappeared? hahaha

Thanks Botuloid for the vids!

Oh, I expect Benjies will be back at some point. Life can have a tendency to get in the way of one's perversions. ;-)

Meanwhile I plan to stay here, posting things at irregular intervals. I'm hoping we can get a few more uploaders. The more, the merrier!

a1a9r2o7n

Aug 1, 2009
I saw one where guys cum on girls in public. Are there more of these type?

Edit: Part 5 in Semen Attack 1 has gone if someone could give me a link please.

Benjies

Filthy Bastard
Aug 25, 2008
I'm still here guys I ain't going nowhere I've just been downloading all kinds of things, almost had a hard drive crash and trying to complete a download of p21-17 I'm about 1/2 way done ( it's a little more than a gigabyte) as soon as I complete that then I will do the usual here ya'll take it easy.

mypaula

Dec 13, 2008
I'm still here guys I ain't going nowhere I've just been downloading all kinds of things, almost had a hard drive crash and trying to complete a download of p21-17 I'm about 1/2 way done ( it's a little more than a gigabyte) as soon as I complete that then I will do the usual here ya'll take it easy.

:notagain::notagain::notagain:

Botuloid

Jun 22, 2009
I saw one where guys cum on girls in public. Are there more of these type?

Edit: Part 5 in Semen Attack 1 has gone if someone could give me a link please.

Mediafire seems to have lost it. :-( And, I ran out of disk space last week and deleted all my parts files. I still have the original, but I'll need to break it into parts and re-upload the whole thing.

And I'm gonna have to get me a new hard drive soon...

noobsickle

Apr 9, 2008
Okay, this is a little different. A while back I was making 'highlight reels' of my various sharking videos. These were essentially what I thought of as the best scenes from them, as I found many JAV sharking videos to be 75% boring.

Naturally, these reflect my own tastes as to what were the 'best' bits. As well, my video editing skills are not the greatest, but I don't think I butchered anything too badly. So, I decided to zip up all of the highlight reels that I made, and upload them. If nothing else, it will give you a taste of whats in some of the videos I plan to upload.

Contents:
Sharking Highlights - From Jade Eleven ESMD-08 - Kimono Panty Sharking.avi
Sharking Highlights - From Jade Phi P06-02 - Top Sharking.avi
Sharking Highlights - From Jade Phi P21-01 - Ripping Dresses Off.avi
Sharking Highlights - From Jade Phi P21-02 - Ripping Women's Tops Off.avi
Sharking Highlights - From Jade Phi P21-04 - Swimwear Sharking (tops and bottoms).avi
Sharking Highlights - From Jade Shuri S01-02 - Top Sharking #1.avi
Sharking Highlights - From Jade Shuri S01-03 - Bottom Sharking #1.avi
Sharking Highlights - From Jade Shuri S01-05 - Bottom Sharking #2.avi
Sharking Highlights - From Jade Shuri S01-06 - Top Sharking #2.avi
Sharking Highlights - From Jade Shuri S01-08 - Top Sharking #3.avi
Sharking Highlights - From Jade Shuri S01-09 - Bottom Sharking #3.avi
Sharking Highlights - From Jade Shuri S01-11 - Top Sharking #4.avi
Sharking Highlights - From Jade Shuri S01-16 - Bottom Sharking #5.avi
Sharking Highlights - From Jade Shuri S01-22 - Bottom Sharking #6.avi

Sharking Highlights

! \highlights.part02.rar: Packed data CRC failed in Sharking Highlights - From Jade Phi P21-02 - Ripping Women's Tops Off.avi. The volume is corrupt
! \highlights.part03.rar: CRC failed in Sharking Highlights - From Jade Phi P21-02 - Ripping Women's Tops Off.avi. The file is corrupt
! \highlights.part04.rar: Packed data CRC failed in Sharking Highlights - From Jade Phi P21-04 - Swimwear Sharking (tops and bottoms).avi. The volume is corrupt
! \highlights.part05.rar: CRC failed in Sharking Highlights - From Jade Phi P21-04 - Swimwear Sharking (tops and bottoms).avi. The file is corrupt

These are corrupt.

NIGHTSLAYER

Sep 26, 2009
Hi im New Here im Looking For Jade phi Sharking Videos P09-02, P09-06, P09-08..P09-09
And Sharking Scissors Too

Benjies

Filthy Bastard
Aug 25, 2008
Nightslayer I have all of those I believe I will upload as soon as I get a chance unless someone else has them and would like to beat me to it.

Benjies

Filthy Bastard
Aug 25, 2008
Jade Phi 9-09

I guess no one wanted to be a hero? LOL Alright here is the first I'm going from newest to oldest. I downloaded this myself to check because the upload went just a bit to fast so let me know if it's good for you too.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M8QK89O9

Benjies

Filthy Bastard
Aug 25, 2008
p21-17? Yeah I've been downloading that off of winmx only a handful of people have it and the person I was downloading it from only stays on for a limited time so I haven't been able to get a hold of him. And now with me going on vacation again it's gonna take even longer sorry but I'm trying.

Botuloid

Jun 22, 2009
I guess no one wanted to be a hero? LOL Alright here is the first I'm going from newest to oldest. I downloaded this myself to check because the upload went just a bit to fast so let me know if it's good for you too.

Thanks. I've had limited time for Akiba-Online the last couple of weeks and there only seems to be a small window during the day when I can successfully upload to Mediafire. (Other times it just times out.)

But I still plan to keep uploading stuff whenever time permits.