looking for "husband not permitted to erect..." vids

Reginald

Oct 2, 2007
I'm posting this here in addition to in the Request and Trade forum at the suggestion of CodeGeek.

There's a series on tube sites titled "husband not permitted to erect in watching wife fucked by other man" e.g. http://www.hardsextube.com/video/13...erect-in-watching-wife-fucked-by-other-man-04 .

I've only found 4 vids in the series and would like to find others if they exist. Extensive searching has only found the same 4 on numerous sites. Also, I haven't been able to find the original DVDs, just the streaming tube versions. I have no other information about the vids other than the description on the tube sites.

Does anyone know any more vids or DVDs like these?

Thanks,

R.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
That scene is from SDMT-802. DMM doesn't say it's a part of a series, but the DVD is 3 hours 45 minutes long and has 4 couples on the cover, so I'm assuming the 4 scenes you've found are the four scenes on the DVD and you've seen the whole thing.

1sdmt802pl.jpg

Reginald

Oct 2, 2007
Wow! That was quick Electromog. Thank you very much for the helpful response.

Yes, these are the 4 girls that appear in the online streaming vids. Looking at the SOD site there doesn't seem to be any other vids like that.

Thanks again,

R.