Looking for access to Digi-Gra & Lovepop

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

_2old_

Love those pretty panties
Jun 29, 2010
Not sure if this the correct place to post this request, but here goes.

I am looking for somebody who can supply log\pass access to digi-gra.net & lovepop.net

I am initially after a one month access to each site with the potential to extend on a rolling basis.

If you can help with this please PM me with details of cost etc.

Reactions: Extremeboy

_2old_

Jun 29, 2010
This has now been sorted. Please ignore the above.

Extremeboy

Dec 8, 2021
Hello, did you get into LovePop? I am also looking for help to enter the LovePop site, can you enter?somebody who can supply "log\pass access" if necessary I can pay.

Reactions: _2old_

_2old_

Jun 29, 2010
If you have a credit card you can join Lovepop regardless of where you are from.
Use Google Chrome for automatically translating the site and select 'Free Registration' to create a basic account:

You can then upgrade the account to paid\premium membership once you've supplied your credit card details:

Premium membership automatically renews every month.

Hope this helps.