Life-sized Dolls

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

bologna

figlio di puttana
Sep 14, 2007
You can always buy used children's clothing on ebay or yaj. Probably some thongs there.

daredemonai

Retiree
Mar 19, 2009
You can always buy used children's clothing on ebay or yaj. Probably some thongs there.
Children's thongs? What has the world come to.? :snicker:

I'm thinking this is probably the world's first and last conversation about "T-back bathing suits for child-sized dolls." :evillaugh:

japonaliya

Banned
Apr 1, 2007
What no one has mentioned yet, is not about buying child thongs and t backs outside Japan, but where in the world do you buy them IN Japan???

Yes, if the Japanese can make life-size 6 year old "dolls" for sex, then a kid size thong isn't going to faze them, but DO regular Japanese kids have them, and wear them to the beach?
My take is that if you go to the seashore in Japan, you will not see a 8 year old in a thong, or a 12 year old in a t back..

So are they hand-made for the idol modeling industry only??

buttobi

Mar 29, 2007
What no one has mentioned yet, is not about buying child thongs and t backs outside Japan, but where in the world do you buy them IN Japan???

Yes, if the Japanese can make life-size 6 year old "dolls" for sex, then a kid size thong isn't going to faze them, but DO regular Japanese kids have them, and wear them to the beach?
My take is that if you go to the seashore in Japan, you will not see a 8 year old in a thong, or a 12 year old in a t back..

So are they hand-made for the idol modeling industry only??
You know I live in Japan. In my life I have never seen a girl in T-back swimwear. Japan is not a country where such behaviors are allowed in public. :ban:

Though there is a summer festival in Hakata in which girls wore Fundoshi till recently. :XD:
attachment.php

BudEWiser

Dec 24, 2008
I could probably e-mail Oh japan back with more pre-sales questions and inquire about such products. I know most who are looking to purchase the kid size "love dolls" are looking for the cute innocent look. I just thought it would be an interesting thing to know.
I am a photographer, and of course I would want to take photos of the dolls if I got one. I guess going the WW route could work, and only require minimal modification to make it fit correctly. IMHO there is nothing worse looking on a child than an ill fitting thong. Wether that is in an idol video or on a child sized doll.
I know abercrombie and fitch at one point had thongs for 8-9 year olds. Some religious zealots threw a fit and really put the pressure on AF and they pulled them from market. E-bay had a no used panties policy, although some listings have fallen through the cracks. Still not my cup of tea. I have scoured e-bay many times looking for child size thong and all they really have are full butt panties. Cute, but if I had a doll, I'd want to be able to dress it for what ever mood I was in. Slutty one day, and cute the next.

daredemonai

Retiree
Mar 19, 2009
LifeDoll

Okay, here's another of what seem to be the best doll makers, "LifeDoll"

They don't have nearly as many options for faces and bodies as Orient Industry does, but I think they make up for it in quality and overall "cool" factor. Orient Industry is more than 30 years old, and there is something vaguely old-fashioned about their designs, but LifeDoll has a more contemporary look to my eyes. There's a bit more of an anime/manga influence, but not in an over-the-top way.

Anyway, here are the faces. (Click on the name or image to see the gallery.)

Mika

Miho

Milfe

Minami

Happy

The only one I don't like is "Milfe." If I was buying one, I would have a hard time choosing between Happy, Miho, and Minami.

LifeDoll sells three body types, all of which seem very nicely sculpted to me, and they also have a great "torso only" option for people who have limited funds, limited storage space, and don't care if their artificial companion has limbs. :evillaugh: (Orient Industry does not sell torsos without limbs, as far as I can tell.)

Their most expensive body/head set is 543,800 yen, which is cheaper than most of the other high-quality makers, but, still, that is more than U.S. $6000 or 4000€. The torso/head set is "just" 318,000 yen. :exhausted:

rubiks6

No more JI - Retired from AO
Apr 2, 2008
So what's with the really outrageously, absurdly large tits ?!?
Is that what the manufactorer thinks will sell the product?

_____ . :spit: . _____

They should have asked for opinions here in Akiba's junior idol section.

daredemonai

Retiree
Mar 19, 2009
So what's with the really outrageously, absurdly large tits ?!?
Is that what the manufactorer thinks will sell the product?

_____ . :spit: . _____

They should have asked for opinions here in Akiba's junior idol section.

LifeDoll, like most of the companies, makes different body sizes. That particular body model is called "Pure-Ai F" ("F" being the cup size). Their other two body models have B-cup breasts. Most of the makers have a "massive tits" version.

And, yeah, those massive-breast models sell. Although we're having this discussion in the "Junior Idol Club" forum for some reason, most love-doll makers (Trottla being a notable exception) don't make dolls that have prepubescent-looking bodies.

BudEWiser

Dec 24, 2008
http://ya-ya-ya.com/lovedoll/products/mini/100_realtomomi/realtomomi-1.htm
Love Hole
Charge
STEP6 It is replaceable artificial vagina. Neccesary Price:JPY3,000 None

Anal Hole
Charge
STEP7 It is just to get a cavity as a decoration. Neccesary Price:JPY5,000 None
So yes this is a child size love doll. If you use the online form and make a pre-sales inqury about this you will see the "detailed" pictures of them. But by doing so you are also agreeing to not show them around, so I won't be linking to them here. The pictures do detail what is meant to be a sex toy type doll, and not just a posing doll. And just to note all of the "mini" ones do share the same body. The only difference is the head. I think the "Madoka" head with blonde hair is the best looking of the bunch. Now if I could just be assured I would be able to order a couple of thongs that would fit it, and get teleport shipping, I'd be all set to order it. I'd have to take a loan out on my soul to be able to afford it tho.

daredemonai

Retiree
Mar 19, 2009
http://ya-ya-ya.com/lovedoll/products/mini/100_realtomomi/realtomomi-1.htm

So yes this is a child size love doll. If you use the online form and make a pre-sales inqury about this you will see the "detailed" pictures of them. But by doing so you are also agreeing to not show them around, so I won't be linking to them here. The pictures do detail what is meant to be a sex toy type doll, and not just a posing doll. And just to note all of the "mini" ones do share the same body. The only difference is the head. I think the "Madoka" head with blonde hair is the best looking of the bunch. Now if I could just be assured I would be able to order a couple of thongs that would fit it, and get teleport shipping, I'd be all set to order it. I'd have to take a loan out on my soul to be able to afford it tho.

Oops. I forgot MakePure. Yeah, there's no doubt that some (but not all) of their dolls have prepubescent bodies and faces. And, yeah, they are sex dolls.

japonaliya

Banned
Apr 1, 2007
Besides the great expense...another factor in considering buying these dolls is the materials used...

Despite their intended use, the silicon flesh of these dolls is somewhat fragile, and I don't know the effects of the environment on them long term. I heard that they discolor, and even crumble with age.....If they were a few hundred bucks, ok..but thousands???

I used to collect Japanese ball-jointed "Super-Dollfies, but they were made of resin, were very prone to scratching, cost $500. starting for a 60 cm doll, and yellowed with age...
I have heard that they have improved them, but the fully painted ones go for over $1,000. USD for a basically 22 inch plastic doll.....

As everyone knows, the Japanese seem to put a high price on everything... Even that Hello Kitty Robot babysitter, costs over $6,000. Who the hell can afford that?

daredemonai

Retiree
Mar 19, 2009
Besides the great expense...another factor in considering buying these dolls is the materials used...

Despite their intended use, the silicon flesh of these dolls is somewhat fragile, and I don't know the effects of the environment on them long term. I heard that they discolor, and even crumble with age.....If they were a few hundred bucks, ok..but thousands???

Good point. You can buy a decent used car for what some of these dolls cost. I think they must rely on "impulse buyers." Let's face it: people (myself included) stare at these websites when they're feeling horny, and we guys are not famous for showing good judgment when we're horny. :exhausted: We rationalize. In the case of these dolls, probably 95% of the guys who are tempted--maybe even filling out credit card information and with the cursor poised over the "SEND" button--conclude, "What the hell am I thinking? I can't afford this, and where the hell am I going to hide it if someone comes over?" But the other 5% are probably enough to keep companies like Orient Industry and LifeDoll in business.

There is a bizarre website by a guy who is considered the "expert consumer" of sex-dolls in Japan. This guy, "Ta-Bo," currently owns--I'm not making this up--110 love dolls. Now, some of these are inflatable or miniature, or "head only", but he has literally had to move twice into a bigger home to accommodate his "companions." The guy got his first inflatable sex-doll in middle school! He will buy anything and everything, from the cheapest, most grotesque products to the most expensive models in the world. Anyway, I haven't had to look carefully through his poorly-organized, eyesore of a site, but it seems he's owned silicone dolls since at least 1999. So if there is a problem with silicone dolls, I'm sure there's info on his site--somewhere--discussing it in great detail.

It seems this guy is in his mid-forties, judging by his "doll ownership timeline." Do you think it's safe to assume he's never had a flesh-and-blood girlfriend in his life? :evillaugh:

daredemonai

Retiree
Mar 19, 2009
Oh, wait. Here we go. Question #26 from T-Bo's FAQ. :ridiculed:

Ta-Bo said:
Q26: How should one store a silicone doll?

A26: Since there is some "bleeding" (excretion of oil), the best thing to do is to lay her on a soft reclining chair or sofa that you don't mind being stained.
Since tight-fitting clothes will leave marks on the silicone, you should dress her in something soft and loose-fitting, like a slip. Of course, nude is best...

When laying her on a bed, it seems that having the knees slightly bent puts less stress on the joints, so you should avoid laying her out with her legs straight. (A cushion placed under her knees in a position with her knees slightly raised.)

In the case of long-term storage, bleeding will damage the hair of the wig, so you should remove it, but that is kind of sad, don't you think? You should get a short-haired wig for storage purposes.

With bright or dark colors, there is a danger of the color transferring to the silicone, so you shouldn't dress her in such clothes for long periods of time. Use light-colored pajamas or underwear that you don't mind being stained by bleeding. And, of course, nothing tight-fitting.

You can't make this stuff up. :lols:

He has other things to say about silicone, but since his FAQ hasn't been updated since 2002, I don't think all of those particular comments are still relevant 7 years later.

BudEWiser

Dec 24, 2008
If the material currently used for the skin is anything like the "Fleshlight" then no the FAQ is not outdated. 5 Years and the things will still bleed "oil" and are stickey as hell after they are washed. A dusting with cornstarch or pure talcum powder keeps it from being all stickey, but if you store it for a month or longer it seems to absorb the stuff.

Too bad they don't sell the super dollfie in a completely unpainted kit. But even some of the smaller doll kits are very expensive, and seem like they would best be placed on a shelf after painting and dressing. Some of the clothes for the small ones seem awful expensive too. How could anyone besides the retailer selling this crap expect to turn a profit on their creations?

daredemonai

Retiree
Mar 19, 2009
Too bad they don't sell the super dollfie in a completely unpainted kit. But even some of the smaller doll kits are very expensive, and seem like they would best be placed on a shelf after painting and dressing. Some of the clothes for the small ones seem awful expensive too. How could anyone besides the retailer selling this crap expect to turn a profit on their creations?

Well, Super Dollfie is not a "love doll." (And it's not life-sized, or even child-sized.) It's basically for people who want to make their own ideal dolls. When I first saw photos of the Volks dolls, I thought it was an incredibly creepy hobby. But then my girlfriend and I visited a shop where they sell both complete Dollfie dolls and all the different parts and accessories. Wow. I immediately understood the attraction. You can basically make any kind of doll you want, and some of them look so damned cool. Unlike love-dolls, it's the DIY element that makes Dollfie so appealing. I already have enough expensive geeky hobbies, though, so I have resisted the Dollfie temptation.

You do know that you can buy unpainted Dollfie heads, don't you?

BudEWiser

Dec 24, 2008
I know you can buy completely unfinished dolls, but can't find the links at volks for the unfinished super dollfie. I know they aren't love dolls, but they interest me because they are pretty darned cool. I would never be able to paint the faces, but I could probably contract my cousin to do that part, and i could design the clothes (making them may be another story). I just dont like the idea of how expencive even that stuff gets.
My primary interest is photography. Really not interested in a rubber child-doll to fuck, but the bodies and heads are so realistic looking they would be a way to practice photography with out having to deal with living people, paying people to model, etc.

daredemonai

Retiree
Mar 19, 2009
I know you can buy completely unfinished dolls, but can't find the links at volks for the unfinished super dollfie. I know they aren't love dolls, but they interest me because they are pretty darned cool. I would never be able to paint the faces, but I could probably contract my cousin to do that part, and i could design the clothes (making them may be another story). I just dont like the idea of how expencive even that stuff gets.
My primary interest is photography. Really not interested in a rubber child-doll to fuck, but the bodies and heads are so realistic looking they would be a way to practice photography with out having to deal with living people, paying people to model, etc.

Yeah, I couldn't find any unpainted Super Dollfie heads anywhere on the site, either in Japanese or English. I'm sure they must be available somewhere, though. But if you take into consideration the difficultly and expense of painting the dolls and making your clothes, it seems to me that buying what's commercially available makes more sense. Yeah, it's expensive, but the quality (and variety) is sometimes breathtaking.

The big one on the left looks almost human. :evillaugh:
View attachment 207432

BudEWiser

Dec 24, 2008
Well my cousin is damn good with the air brush, and he would take $80 a head, I'm sure. If I could hack out the clothes even a little better than the barbi outfits I'm sure at doll trade shows they would fetch a pretty fair price. But that isn't my primary goal either, I want something that is photogenic, that won't break the bank, but wouldn't get me hunted down by customs/ICE for "obsenity".

daredemonai

Retiree
Mar 19, 2009
With the Dollfie series, you certinly shouldn't have to worry about obscenity laws. And they sure are photogenic.

japonaliya

Banned
Apr 1, 2007
There is a bizarre website by a guy who is considered the "expert consumer" of sex-dolls in Japan. This guy, "Ta-Bo," currently owns--I'm not making this up--110 love dolls. Now, some of these are inflatable or miniature, or "head only", but he has literally had to move twice into a bigger home to accommodate his "companions." The guy got his first inflatable sex-doll in middle school! He will buy anything and everything, from the cheapest, most grotesque products to the most expensive models in the world. Anyway, I haven't had to look carefully through his poorly-organized, eyesore of a site, but it seems he's owned silicone dolls since at least 1999. So if there is a problem with silicone dolls, I'm sure there's info on his site--somewhere--discussing it in great detail.

It seems this guy is in his mid-forties, judging by his "doll ownership timeline." Do you think it's safe to assume he's never had a flesh-and-blood girlfriend in his life? :evillaugh:

There used to be a YouTube video of a Japanese tv doc on this guy, showing him with all his dolls, and actually demonstrating how he fucks them!!!