Life-sized Dolls

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

rubiks6

No more JI - Retired from AO
Apr 2, 2008
This has got to be ...

... one of the funniest threads I've ever seen on Akiba.
Just saying ...

___ . :snicker2: . __ . :rofl: . __ . :prance: . __ . :bingo: . __ . :inlove: . __ . :evillaugh: . __ . :goodboy: . ___

She really is kind of hot, huh. Nice navel. AAAaaah ha ha ha ha ...

BudEWiser

Dec 24, 2008
AFAIK it's not illegal in Japan, but is most other places in the world.

Altough the one you linked does not have a vagina.

Bull! Shoot them an e-mail and they will send you "detailed pictures" that show that in fact it DOES come with it, as long as you order the insert.

rubiks6

No more JI - Retired from AO
Apr 2, 2008
japonaliya said:
We wish to have a doll with the body of a real girl, and a real girl with the mind of a doll ...
My goodness, japonaliya - your answer is clear, concise, and hits the nail right squarely on the head. Sometimes you surprise me. I give you the appropriate 'Thanks'. Well deserved. Bravo.

From my perspective, though, a real girl with a real mind is pretty cool, too. (btdt)

handyman

Super Perv
Former Staff
Nov 16, 2006
I always found dolls to be freaky. But that one Ceewan posted looks incredible. :trance:

I'm scared.... Now I feel like I need to have a cold shower then go out and see real people.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Yeah.....

japonaliya

Banned
Apr 1, 2007
All my common sense says that these dolls could not be illegal in the US, but besides the high cost, you would almost have to pick it up at the factory, or hire a shopping service that doesn't mind the kinky stuff, in order to procure it...

I would love to hear from someone who could point out any laws, or statutes in the cp laws that would prohibit a sculpted likeness of a child, even one anatomically correct....

BTW We had a thread a while back concerning these child dolls, and I posted some pics of mine, but they are not being hosted any longer....I wonder why?

Gir633

Señor Member
Oct 28, 2008
I'd prefer this one. But I'd hesitate to be an owner. Just imagine, when you come back home from work at night and turn on the dim room light you will find "her" looking at you without a blink..... :shiver:
As long as she's in the same place it's ok. It's when you come home or in the middle of the night and it keeps showing up in different places.

Which would make for a great practical joke on someone who has one, and you have access to their house when they are not home. Keep sneaking in and moving it, first maybe just the pose, then later it's location. Then end up with something like placing it behind a door with a knife in it's hand, so when they come home at night...:coldsweat:

This site has good ones, too.
http://www.makepure.com/puredollspage.html
Today 10:06 AM

I kind of like the "Ami" one,
mini21.jpg

except it looks too "babyish". If she looked more at least teenagerish I would like it better.

handyman

Super Perv
Former Staff
Nov 16, 2006
I'd prefer this one. But I'd hesitate to be an owner. Just imagine, when you come back home from work at night and turn on the dim room light you will find "her" looking at you without a blink..... :shiver:...

Now that's a scary thought...

I really don't think I could own one of these.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
The only scary thing would be if you were to start believing she was cheating on you while you were away, hard at work....

It would be scarier if she was cheating on you.....ewwww! fire the pool man!

buttobi

Mar 29, 2007
As long as she's in the same place it's ok. It's when you come home or in the middle of the night and it keeps showing up in different places.
In Japan several dolls have been found whose hair keeps growing. And they have a superstition that the spirits go into the dolls so they don't throw away the dolls they don't need or want to have anymore. They take them to temples and shrines to have the spirits pulled out of them and have the dolls cremated.

Though I don't know if any of those lolita dolls has been found in temples. :snicker2: