【Let's speak about our collection of 禁アニメDVD】

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
P

pila13

I've been wanting to do something like that. Topic - discussion about 禁 アニメ DVD, for collectors, but there was no time and desire to do this~
Now all is ready → http://kurotama.wordpress.com/ ← my small site, well when enter you see w
This is not a request topic.
This theme was created to identify the most interesting collectors. discussion of future DVD, and of course the dvd of the past.
Ofcource, trade is wellcome.
I want see other peoples collections, i;'m sure every collector have his own site / blog / list (・´ω`・)
I want find peoples with same hobby like my~ When i start collect dvd i think this is many peoples like me...but....not so.

ま~ よろしく~☆彡

ヘ⌒ヽフ  
( ・ω・)
/ ~つ旦つ

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
Regarding the Poro and Suzuki Mirano ones. Did you buy the ones that came with a special cd or special telecard?

P

pila13

One of my friend forom Japan buy, not sure if he made img of a CD. New titles exept pixy not interest me right now, Oly rare old titles.