Leaked (unmosaiced) vids listing (first post will be updated ad infinitum)

bakanaotoko

May 28, 2009
Given the big names, I'm certainly not complaining about the fact that it's not a perfect clean-up of the image. Occasionally the image is clear enough to see proper details.

Looking through Kissjav, it seems that there are other big names, though most are 30 sec - 2.00 min vids, and not all showing penetration - unfortunately, on most the names are not listed, so you have to know your JAV faces/bodies.
There was a Yua Aida one, a couple of Anri Okita, 2 or 3 Asuka Kirara (including a 40 min MMMF vid)... Just search through "most recent".

On an unrelated note, looking to my left it says "new member"... 10.5 years and counting... What does a guy have to do to become "veteran"?!

Reactions: Seedlovers

Besh

Feb 2, 2018
[QUOTE="On an unrelated note, looking to my left it says "new member"... 10.5 years and counting... What does a guy have to do to become "veteran"?![/QUOTE]

If I'm not wrong it goes with the number of time you wrote something or reply.

-Besh

Reactions: bakanaotoko

Runa_Fan

Apr 23, 2017
Now there's a full decensored movie of first Shoko Takahashi's TEK-077, but why is it only old movies of famous JAV actress getting decensored ?

TEK-077_Uncen.mp4.jpg

unga

Aug 7, 2008
Now there's a full decensored movie of first Shoko Takahashi's TEK-077, but why is it only old movies of famous JAV actress getting decensored ?

TEK-077_Uncen.mp4.jpg
Because the mosaics during that time period, 2016 and prior, are thinner and easier to decensor. You can find out more about it here: https://discord.gg/gFrGuw (this discord invite will expire in 24 hours)... It's the primary Discord channel for JavPlayer and TecoGAN and demosaic technique and examples etc...

unga

Aug 7, 2008
Also, the technology is only improving as the AI learning improves... so soon it will be very very close to uncensored.

unga

Aug 7, 2008
Given the big names, I'm certainly not complaining about the fact that it's not a perfect clean-up of the image. Occasionally the image is clear enough to see proper details.

Looking through Kissjav, it seems that there are other big names, though most are 30 sec - 2.00 min vids, and not all showing penetration - unfortunately, on most the names are not listed, so you have to know your JAV faces/bodies.
There was a Yua Aida one, a couple of Anri Okita, 2 or 3 Asuka Kirara (including a 40 min MMMF vid)... Just search through "most recent".

On an unrelated note, looking to my left it says "new member"... 10.5 years and counting... What does a guy have to do to become "veteran"?!
and ALL of the clips on kissjav and uncensoredleak are being stolen from our Discord. So kissjav and uncensoredleak - if you are reading this - FUCK YOU

unga

Aug 7, 2008
so now we have "uncensored" of Hashimoto Arina, Rion, etc, but my question is, is it real uncensored? or it's like the deep fake?. ok, so it seems like deep fakes video... but instead of the face, they deep faking the omanko....
They are not deepfake at all. they are real. Google "
Temporally Coherent GANs for Video Super-Resolution (TecoGAN)" that is the technology the JAVPlayer is using to decensor the censored titles. You can't believe it until you see it, and on the Discord you can see comparisons of real leaked uncensored titles, compared with the same frame of a same exact decensored title. It's exactly the same to me, just at little less clear. But some of it looks completely uncensored. So the technology is essentially re-assembling the mosaic and filling in every single details. There is no fake pussies or dick at all - even creampies and anything else you can think of - toys going in or coming out or dick - it's all true to form... It's a REVOLUTION in Jav at the moment... the top wizards I know that are outputting full releases are choosing the right title from the right studio with the right mosaic from a Blu-ray source, and then exporting a 4K video. The higher the resolution the better the result. It's unbelievable really...

Runa_Fan

Apr 23, 2017
Also, the technology is only improving as the AI learning improves... so soon it will be very very close to uncensored.
Amazing how the technology has brought, soon we don't even have to worry about censoring.

bakanaotoko

May 28, 2009
and ALL of the clips on kissjav and uncensoredleak are being stolen from our Discord. So kissjav and uncensoredleak - if you are reading this - FUCK YOU

Wasn’t aware of that at all. Thanks for the enlightenment.

Last edited:

gingergauge

Jun 27, 2009
Has anyone tried using software called "Fast CinemaDNG"? It supposedly can demosaic video on Windows 7/8/10 if you have an Nvidea GPU. I'm wondering if the quality is/would be better than what JAVPLAYER is able to generate.

twenie

Nov 18, 2008
Well, do you think that this decensoring algorithm will make studios think twice about doing fake cum shots?

I certainly hope so!

mightyman

Aug 5, 2019

I've been searching about the software but the best I found is this https://apkpure.com/javplayer/com.JavTechLab.JavPlayer I doubt it's the correct one since it's android. I was wondering if maybe you can share where to get the software? I really want to do it myself instead of waiting and hoping that a video I like would be shared.

R1k0

Feb 17, 2019
I've been searching about the software but the best I found is this https://apkpure.com/javplayer/com.JavTechLab.JavPlayer I doubt it's the correct one since it's android. I was wondering if maybe you can share where to get the software? I really want to do it myself instead of waiting and hoping that a video I like would be shared.
Funny, android version looks like for windows, except it doesn't have decensored function

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Sorry long time no see... I'm afraid the leaking scene has become something else altogether... maybe it's inevitable, but it's certainly surprising, even shocking, it's turned into AI-demosaic'ed vids. Anyhow it's too much of a mess now for me to say anything sensible...

Just sorting out my collection of real leaked scenes and happened to unriddled a minor mystery... well one minor mystery among many. I figured out FC2PPV-859937 is DV-1329 汗だく汁まみれ性交 美雪ありす

That's it, that's my contribution of the day.

unga

Aug 7, 2008
You can read all about it, including following the dev's twitter account here:

http://site-1717195-6840-9526.mystrikingly.com/

FYI:

Hardware Requirements CPU: Intel Core i3 or higher* OR AMD Ryzen 3 or higher
GPU: Integrated Intel Graphics OR Nvidia GeForce GT 710 or higher
RAM: 4 GB or more
OS: Windows 8 (64-bit) or newer * Requires AVX compatible CPU (Sandy Bridge or later)