Leaked (unmosaiced) vids listing (first post will be updated ad infinitum)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

vimana456

Akiba Citizen
May 22, 2010
This is a list of JAVs that have been leaked this time.
Since there were people who were released at once in the last time, it seems that this time it will be released little by little.

基本1000USD。
4時間2000USD。
SD700US
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DAS! 泉麻那
DAS! 愛咲レイラ
DAS! 水元ゆうな
DAS! 長谷川美紅
DAS そらのゆめ
DAS 佐藤みき
DAS 木下若菜
E-BODY ERIKA
E-BODY JULIA
E-BODY ましろ杏
E-BODY 高城ゆい
E-BODY たなか唯
E-BODY みなせ優香 沖縄
E-BODY 愛沢有紗
E-BODY 沖縄オムニバス
E-BODY 原望美
E-BODY 沙藤ユリ 沖縄
E-BODY 小鳥遊瀬那
E-BODY 星野来夢
E-BODY 青山奈々
E-BODY 蒼井まなみ DEBUT
E-BODY 蒼井まなみ
E-BODY 蒼井まなみ SHOWPARK
E-BODY 滝川ソフィア
E-BODY 滝川ソフィア 家庭教師
E-BODY 椎名ゆな
E-Body 百花エミリ
E-BODY 武藤クレア
sssBODY 西条るり
Fantasista 晶エリー
kawaii 大沢里菜 7コス
kawaii 大沢里菜 LOVEドッピュン
kawaii 大沢里菜 いろんな男
Moodyz さとう遥希
Moodyz まいか
Moodyz 一之瀬ルカ
Moodyz 春木彩奈
MOODYZ 西真奈美
Moodyz 野乃果花
MOODYZ 優希まこと
S1 上原保奈美
S1 倉田まお ※m2ts
S1 乃ノ原みき 4本番
エスワン とこな由羽
エスワン 佳山美花
エスワン 七海なな
エスワン 篠原杏
エスワン 小沢真理奈
エスワン 南ともか
エスワン 二階堂ソフィア
エスワン 吉沢明歩※SD700US
エスワン 麻美ゆま※SD700US
美 JULIA
美 裏撮り
美 ERIKA 桜庭ハル
美 レズ乱交
本中 本多成実
本中 坂野由梨
本中 北川瞳
嵐 麻木明香※SD700US

Nadeshiko 澤村レイコ

hmp 秋山祥子

EROTICA まりか
EROTICA 桜りお
EROTICA 秋月玲奈
EROTICA 鈴木りおな

JHV 小島みなみ アニメ声隠語
JHV 小島みなみのもしドラ
JHV 小島みなみ 高級ソープ
JHV 川上奈々美 1周年記念作品※4時間2000USD
JHV 川上奈々美 童貞
JHV 美雪ありすの 超高級ソープ

KMP 集団合コン
KMP 人妻サークル
REAL 小桜沙樹
REAL 表ver AYA
REAL 裏ver AYA
S級素人 浅野ハルミ
S級素人 柏木鈴
S級素人 高級DC
S級素人 高田美紗
S級素人 高嶺宇海
S級素人 浅野ハルミ
S級素人 AIKA
S級素人 すずきりりか
S級素人 ヤレる女の見分け方
S級素人 ラクロス
S級素人 浅見純
おかず 夢の学園生活
おかず 桜りお・瑠菜

アテナ映像 愛音まひろ[違法撮影Target 06]※SD700US

sugarpuffz

Feb 9, 2019
A little disappointed the quality isn't as good as previous releases but grateful at the same time for the content. Well my expectations that their vaginas were prime stuff.

Reactions: Seedlovers

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
FC2 PPV 1202781 石川惠理无码流出

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:d4971efb5d2641ef44f5175b9e486bfd907726bd

FC2 PPV 1202738 吉泽明步无码流出

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:de204c79e88ee9181745d3d5d0c9d346ba562146
Seems FC2PPV-1202738 is SOE-154 leaked.

Can someone check if -1203233 is not a repeat of previous vids?

-1193894 seems also real, but does anyone know it's original vid? It must be very specific, the leaked vid is a trip to Macau, quite an expensive production.

-1202781 is even a bigger mystery. Who the hell is 石川惠理? Google only give me Chinese pages with minimal information. After a little research it seems that name is 乃々果花 Hana Nonoka's supposed pre-AV identity, that somehow Chinese fans prefer to use rather than her official nom de pron. After some more digging (her vids have been delisted from DMM) it seems -1202781 is MIDD-758 (correction: it's MIDD-829).

And then -1203246 is labelled with her name also, I'd be very curious if it's repeat of -1202781 or another of her vids.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seedlovers

wheeeee

~.~
Feb 13, 2011
1202781 is even a bigger mystery. Who the hell is 石川惠理? Google only give me Chinese pages with minimal information. After a little research it seems that name is
乃々果花 Hana Nonoka's supposed pre-AV identity, that somehow Chinese fans prefer to use rather than her official nom de pron. After some more digging (her vids have been delisted from DMM) it seems 1202781 is MIDD-758.

And then 1203246 is labelled with her name also, I'd be very curious if it's repeat of 1202781 or another of her vids.

those 2 are the same video

i havent looked myself but others seem to say it is actually from midd 829

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
I've updated the first post with 14 new vids, thanks to all who contribute info, magnet links, pix and verification! If you find mistake or omission in that table, let me know!

fenton

Feb 10, 2017
These leaks seem very suspicious... For example none of them are nakadashi or gokkun videos, except that one LOVE title. Obviously most of the nakadashi is fake and you can see the condoms in the LOVE video, so...

Like JULIA's leaked videos for example. The EBOD one is from just months before she started doing fake nakadashi videos in 2010. Her real nakadashi debut was 2014, although it's likely that since then most have been fake and even that video may be fake.

Maybe it's just what they managed to grab, but it seems really strange to me. Almost like the studios deliberately did it, selecting the videos they wanted to release. All older ones designed to drum up interest in the newer DVDs.

twenie

Nov 18, 2008
These leaks seem very suspicious... For example none of them are nakadashi or gokkun videos, except that one LOVE title. Obviously most of the nakadashi is fake and you can see the condoms in the LOVE video, so...

Like JULIA's leaked videos for example. The EBOD one is from just months before she started doing fake nakadashi videos in 2010. Her real nakadashi debut was 2014, although it's likely that since then most have been fake and even that video may be fake.

Maybe it's just what they managed to grab, but it seems really strange to me. Almost like the studios deliberately did it, selecting the videos they wanted to release. All older ones designed to drum up interest in the newer DVDs.
Studio Prestige very often (perhaps always) fakes creampies (for example in the ABP series) and most of the leaked videos come from them. I think the leakers just didn't bother to upload those fake-creampie-videos because they would be hilariously bad.

If someone manages to leak OLD videos from Honnaka then you can see some real ones.

If I think about it, ask the hacker to leak creampie-themed videos from MOODYZ or SOD because you will have a much better chance to get some real ones.

Last edited:

pukimai

Jan 11, 2013
i'm waiting the leakes that include behind the scene, the one like the prestige's leaked, in this 2nd batch i didn't see any with behind the scene leak

wheeeee

~.~
Feb 13, 2011
apparently back when 桜木郁(Sakuragi Iku) leaked there were 4 videos, but I only ever saw a few of them

AS-043 6.67GB = FC2PPV 1194424 (98 watermark), 1193894 (THZ watermark), 1049451 (low quality, intro cut)
AS-041 2.32GB = FC2PPV 1188277 -- not sure where this is from - no condom and creampie??
MIAD-670 591MB = ???
AS-060 2.85GB = ???

Last edited: