last ten movies you watched and appreciated

scarletsnow

Oct 7, 2007
7. some movie starring Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds
I guess that would be The Proposal. Speaking of Ryan Reynolds, I intend to watch both Deadpool and Green Lantern. I like a lot of these Marvel and DC Comics based movies.

lowleg26

non-active
Oct 25, 2009
I guess that would be The Proposal. Speaking of Ryan Reynolds, I intend to watch both Deadpool and Green Lantern. I like a lot of these Marvel and DC Comics based movies.

OH EM GEE, I almost had a conniption fit when I found out that they were considering fucking Justin Timberlake for the role of the Green Lantern! :donotwant::destroy:

I'm so glad they went with Ryan Reynolds. He wouldn't have been my first choice, but, considering his role in movies like Blade 3, I think he might pull it off. :virtuous:

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
They're making a Green Lantern film? Cool.

It was the Proposal, you're right. It was a cute film. I only saw it, though, from 5 minutes before the shower scene (so like maybe 45% of the way into the film) onward. Considering what my mom and sister (and mostly Wikipedia) said happens in the part of the film I missed, anyways, I'm not too bummed out about only catching the second half. I'd say I got the better end of the stick. :)

If I could find an unedited version of the shower scene on Youtube, I'd link folks, but unfortunately the various clips are either edited for nudity or else are edited for no-fucking-idea-why-but-it's-missing-like-half-the-dialogue. :\

Desu

アッチョンブリケ
Jun 25, 2009
last movies watched: all the Kazuo Umezz's Horror Theatre titles, plus some Japanese Horror Anthology and Hideshi Hino's

not scary at all but still quite entertaining, and they usually feature beautiful girls

last movies watched AND appreciated:

Watchmen (didn't like it, but kudos for the effort)
G.I. Joe (totally disagree with the casting tho)
Scary Movie 1-3
Death Bell (KOR)