Last Actress of DANDY-514

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I hope one of our resident geniuses will pin down the lady you are looking for, Runeer... she's a beauty. (What a bod.)

Hey, I remember you. The long-time member who speaks seldom. Looks like the woman from a past I.D. thread of yours (the I.D. section is the only area at Akiba-Online where you seem to participate... and only to ask questions, apparently never to help others with their questions. Why is that?) remains unidentified. Even though I could not find the solution for you, look at all the time I spent, trying to help you. You don't believe in responding with notes of appreciation either, I see. Why is that?

At least you are not alone. We have a lot of members who are selfish and ill-mannered.

To help with the I.D.:

DANDY-514-1.jpg DANDY-514.jpg

There are four actresses in "A One Hour Break With a Horny Part Time Worker and a Beautiful Loose Lady! This Part Time Working Mature Woman Loves Sexual Harassment as Long as It's With a Younger Man's Cock" Vol. 1 [DANDY-514]. Per Sougouwiki, Actress Number One appears to be Wakana Amane (雨宮わかな), and Actress Number Two appears to be Sumire Sakamoto (坂本すみれ). Woman in question would be Actress Number Four.

runeer

Jul 20, 2008
I hope one of our resident geniuses will pin down the lady you are looking for, Runeer... she's a beauty. (What a bod.)

Hey, I remember you. The long-time member who speaks seldom. Looks like the woman from a past I.D. thread of yours (the I.D. section is the only area at Akiba-Online where you seem to participate... and only to ask questions, apparently never to help others with their questions. Why is that?) remains unidentified. Even though I could not find the solution for you, look at all the time I spent, trying to help you. You don't believe in responding with notes of appreciation either, I see. Why is that?

At least you are not alone. We have a lot of members who are selfish and ill-mannered.

To help with the I.D.:

View attachment 859579 View attachment 859580

There are four actresses in "A One Hour Break With a Horny Part Time Worker and a Beautiful Loose Lady! This Part Time Working Mature Woman Loves Sexual Harassment as Long as It's With a Younger Man's Cock" Vol. 1 [DANDY-514]. Per Sougouwiki, Actress Number One appears to be Wakana Amane (雨宮わかな), and Actress Number Two appears to be Sumire Sakamoto (坂本すみれ). Woman in question would be Actress Number Four.

Sorry dude, if you check carefully, I did try to help others in the ID section, I did not reply you or given you any appreciation simply because I haven't logged in for such a long time and I have totally forgot what I posted

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Well, thank goodness for those "message alerts" we usually get when we log in again... they remind us of new activity in threads we have participated in, or especially in threads we have started. Glad to hear you have been lending a hand to others now and then.

runeer

Jul 20, 2008
Well, thank goodness for those "message alerts" we usually get when we log in again... they remind us of new activity in threads we have participated in, or especially in threads we have started. Glad to hear you have been lending a hand to others now and then.

Yea m aware of that too, sometimes when I click on it, there's no unread alerts even it did shown some number on the tab