Anymore Info of This Wifey Actress?

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
This was an excellent question, Runeer ... I commend you. Motoko (note spelling) is a lovely, lovely lady, and I certainly would enjoy learning about whether she has been in anything else. (Let's hope we will get to the bottom of her.)

I took a shot with searching for "Motoko" in JAV, running into this page, and here was R18's take... not many clues for the having.

I'm glad you have not been keeping quiet as have so many other long-time members as yourself... although your contributions have focused on the questioning end. You're obviously a JAV expert extraordinaire by now, and it would be great if you would flap your jaws more, especially in the opposite direction.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I wanted to share the details I got into while looking around for the various Motoko's, in case any clues will present themselves.

First, the Motoko we are looking for does not have many clear shots in the thumbs DMM and R18 provide. Furthermore, she does not always look as sensational as she does in the front covers of both C-1838 and C-1862 (where the angle of her face is almost the same).

Exploring her further:

Motoko-1.jpg
Motoko--2.jpg
Motoko--3.jpg

A closer view of her "beauty shot" from the cover of C-1862:

Motoko-C-1862.jpg

Don't forget her breasts when we go comparison-shopping; she has distinctive areolas.

Motoko-breasts.jpg

I wanted to familiarize potential helpers with the few other Motoko's who are out there. A surprisingly high percentage from R18's "Motoko" page (linked, prior post) can easily be ruled out not only because they look obviously different, but so many hail back from "another era," in the 2000's. (The pair of movies our Motoko appears in are from the latter half of 2013, per DMM; R18 reports 2014..)

The only other Motoko who provides a sliver of a possibility is another mystery Motoko (i.e., no last name) from The Way To Fuck A Married Woman For Free. 39 Year Old Motoko [CADJ-021]:

Motoko CADJ-021-3.jpg

Motoko CADJ-021-2.jpg...Motoko CADJ-021-1.jpg

So even if this Motoko is our Motoko (and I don't think so), the revelation will not be helpful, because she is another single name Motoko.

I see some similarities between this Motoko and our Motoko... if you look at the smiling shot of Motoko 1, above. The eyebrow corners also point up, on both. Motoko 2's face is, however, "fatter." (On the other hand, we don't have a "full frontal" view of Motoko 1, to really compare; when the head is turned to the side, naturally, the face looks slimmer.) Breast view:

Motoko CADJ-021-breasts.jpg

Finally, we have a Motoko with a last name, Motoko Sugihara, from Airline She Works For, This Stewardess Uses Her Body To Find Another Job [MCA-032]

Motoko Sugihara MCA-032.jpg

At least she sort of looks like the second single-named Motoko (from CADJ-021), so if they are one and the same, it still won't do much good for anyone interested in the second Motoko... because according to R18, Motoko Sugihara has only this one credit. (MCA-032.)

Last edited: