Lady Beard/Rei Kuromiya (黒宮れい)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

mohawk64

Apr 7, 2007
This man disgusts me. Even tho he is a gay weirdo and if I was Rei's parents I would forbid this one thing. He may be gay but it is no excuse to dress up like that and hang out with young girls. He is still a man and should dress and act like a man. Plenty of Gay actors or entertainment professions and plenty of careers outside that field don't dress like that. I don't see him going very far in life. Mostly because he is a no-talent hack IMO. I thinks its bad for her future endeavors in music or acting by having him around. And her agent/manager needs to get their act together or fire him. I don't know for sure but I bet most of the teen singing groups or rock bands did not take this route to mainstream success.

Reactions: Ceewan

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Seriously, love your passion....have no idea what you are talking about. Show a picture or something. Sounds like a an idea an agent came up with. In the entertainment business everyone is looking for an angle.

As far as girls go though, and I can tell you this from experience, you can't tell them anything, even reasoning with them is a task worthy of unrewarded heroism. Of course all girls are different but the young are normally headstrong and foolish......it comes with the territory. Mostly, after a certain age, you just have to let them learn on their own and be there for them when they need you.

mohawk64

Apr 7, 2007
Seriously, love your passion....have no idea what you are talking about. Show a picture or something. Sounds like a an idea an agent came up with. In the entertainment business everyone is looking for an angle.

As far as girls go though, and I can tell you this from experience, you can't tell them anything, even reasoning with them is a task worthy of unrewarded heroism. Of course all girls are different but the young are normally headstrong and foolish......it comes with the territory. Mostly, after a certain age, you just have to let them learn on their own and be there for them when they need you.
I know I can't change her ways but its the conservative in me that I think Rei can do so much better. I would love to see her reach the level of fame of Rinko Kikuchi, Rila Fukushima or even U.S. Actress Ming-Na Wen. Or be in a band that's better than Scandal. With Lady Beard I think Rei and that other girl are being steered in the wrong direction. . . . . . . . . Thanks Obama!!! :p

Reactions: Ceewan

ReiOtaku

Rei Kuromiya Till I Die!
Apr 2, 2015
Someone's jealous o.o

I have to agree, i for one dont mind at all. I like the music and i am happy that she is doing more with her life. Its not long now before she is no longer a J-Idol and will fade into obscurity. Her J-Idol career certainly didnt get her travelling abroad to the US and Europe did it?

Ok, so you (the OP) dont like him, that is no reason to attack the guy in such a way. I am too jealous but have gotten used to it now and I am just happy for her.

Reactions: Loli Battle Machine

King_Of_Rhye

Jun 24, 2014
I'm kind of amazed some times that in this day and age people get so worked up (like the OP) about some guy wearing a dress....(which doesn't necessarily mean he's gay, either, btw)

For one thing, it's a site where we're looking at, among other things, very scantily-clad underage girls, so who the hell are we to be judging anybody? :D

masterroy13

Apr 9, 2015
The guy is just having so fun; i don't understand the need to attack him.

I'll support anything I find catchy and if the group genuinely look happy doing silly things that most people consider "not normal".

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Someone's jealous o.o
Hit the nail on the head. Also most likely unfamiliar with the spectrum of sexuality. There are a dozen more shared nuances that straight/gay. I've been a fan of his long before LadyBaby and obviously a fan of Rei's long before he came around. The 2 of them coming together is a win win for both. I understand the hate that he gets but… It doesn't bring him down.
I wonder if @mohawk64 would like me to post his first Gravure DVD?
LBI-001.png

Loli Battle Machine

Rei is love
Jul 3, 2015
Not sure if mohawk64 is a troll or actually considers his opinion valid.

Ladybeard's sexuality is not relevant in anyway, ... 'if' he was gay wouldn't he be a lesser 'threat' towards the girls?

You pretty much sound like an idol purist that hates any idol contact with the opposite sex.

Grow the fuck up.

ps desioner I would not object to you posting his gravure DVD, I'm mostly straight, but that guy is so much fun.

Last edited: