月刊少女野崎くん Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun 1080p Dual Audio x265 HEVC

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I find that I am entertained by shoujo anime. What can I say? I like variety. This is not exactly your average anime, mainly because of its' target audience, but alas it is not overly special either. I found it a pleasant distraction and mildy entertaining. This anime is okay for all members of the family but better appreciated perhaps by the female members, especially preteen and teen girls (it is shoujo after all). The encode is very good and of decent size. You may not love this romantic comedy but you might just like it.

gekkan_shoujo_nozaki-kun_10.jpg
Plot Summary: Chiyo Sakura confesses her feelings to her schoolmate Nozaki. Due to a misunderstanding, Nozaki thinks Chiyo is just a fan. She then discovers Nozaki's other identity; a shōjo manga artist. As she gets closer to Nozaki, she befriends Nozaki's quirky acquaintances who assist him and serve as inspirations for his manga.

gekkan_shoujo_nozaki-kun_4.jpg
Video
Source- BlueRay
H265
Resolution 1920x1080

Audio
AAC

Subtitles
bdpg

gekkan shoujo nozaki-kun_17.jpg

Original Uploader: Professor223
Size: 3.78 GB
Produced by     Gekkan Shōjo Nozaki-kun Production Committee
Written by     Yoshiko Nakamura
Music by     Yukari Hashimoto
Media Factory
Studio     Dogakobo

Original run July 7, 2014 – September 22, 2014
Episodes 12

Opening Theme:
"Kimi Janakya Dame Mitai" (君じゃなきゃダメみたい) by Masayoshi Ōishi
Ending Theme:
"Uraomote Fortune" (ウラオモテ・フォーチュン) by Ari Ozawa

gekkan_shoujo_nozaki-kun_79.jpg

This is based on the ongoing webcomic by Izumi Tsubaki serialized in Gangan Online. So basically we have a shoujo anime based on a shoujo manga about a girl in love with the writer of a shoujo manga and about his inspirations for his work. Clever concept.

Attachments

• [kat.cr]gekkan.shoujo.nozaki.kun.monthly.girls.nozaki.kun.1080p.dual.audio.x265.hevc.prof.torrent
    20.4 KB · Views: 532