Korean prostitutes caught on tape in Tokyo

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

firebo14

Mar 6, 2009
http://asianthumbs.org/tube/video/446/korean-call-girl-in-japan

do you really have to register/pay to view the videos?

No... i am viewing just fine... :]

442 was a bitch... she left at the end. Unlucky guy.

446 was great. They were cute..
5Ag9P.png

5Ag9P.png
5Ag9P.png

cattz

(◣_◢)
Jun 11, 2007
Honestly, watching a few of them you realize that the girls are skinny as twigs and the guy leaves them yawning or laughing usually.

The idea is much better then the actual videos, lol.

eehreum

Mar 8, 2010
That second girl was a super bitch! I hate working girls like that. Guess the John has to be a bit more discerning in his selection next time. That's one reason I prefer regular Korean girls that actually want to be intimate.

Nah, the guy was definitely doing things that are frowned upon. She was telling him no for a lot of things and he was doing them anyway.

Laima

Apr 23, 2011
No shit.

I was amazed at how infatuated Asia is with Korean culture, ie. "dramas".

Know a Japanese chick, Chinese chick and a Vietnamese chick who learned Korean for the sake of watching shows... wtf.

On that note, nekkid women sharing coitus; who may slightly resemble a Korean starlet, would have a lot of demand
:pandalaugh:

Actually it's not a bad idea to learn Korean, if you considered working in Japan. Knowing that the Japanese only learn their own language + English, learning Korean actually gives you a better headstart. Even better if you know Mainland Chinese.

loveshuffle

Dec 31, 2009
thanks for the links, will watch them all later :notagain:

donnyxme

Apr 8, 2007
hey .. it looks like the same video with the korean actress prostitution scandals. Might b not actress material after all , just same old regular call girl