Koharu Nishino 西野小春

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Lodestar

Nov 4, 2017
So is she still active but on other social media that's not Twitter/Ameblo? I don't think I'm as big a fan as many but I do like her in onepiece swimsuits and stuff like that. I hope she's not done.

asdffdsaasfd

Jan 13, 2018
Actually this question might have been caused by... her inactivity. Twitter has died an exact year ago, while Ameblo fell over half a year earlier. It's hard to not get spooked after such a long time.

You are exactly right my friend. I don't know of any Japanese social media platforms aside from Ameblo either and I'm quite surprised that they even use Twitter at all to be honest.

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
@asdffdsaasfd actually Twitter is currently the go-to platform for idols with Ameblo providing only some of them a place for long posts (what blog is supposed to be for); interest in Instagram is growing as well, but even though lots of girls have accounts here, there could be even a digit less followers. I guess that older guys don't like the trendy look of Insta.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Waiting for new material. :)
Then you'll be waiting an indefinite amount of time buddy… Not only has nothing new been announced there are still many holes in her discography that most seem to not mind being left open!?

devante023

Jul 27, 2010
probably for the best, out of all of gravure idols like tomoe, mayumi, rina,.... koharu and tsubasa were my favorites. but her bkoh releases have been boring, same safe formula, nothing risque. even the massage scenes she looks not into it (or she just cant project a "turned-on" vibe)