Koharu Nishino 西野小春

fwildly

Jun 22, 2008
still no sign of her latest video
Well, I saw it in Japan along with BKOH/DKOH-008 that was never released either.

I just don't have the budget for it. Or at least I could have if I didn't eat any tuna belly sushi but I don't go there on holiday just to fill gaps in your video collection. Japan means rather more to me than merely gravure idol vids.

You interested? Want to chip in some money? I'm planning to go back next year...hopefully...

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Waiting for full nude...someday? Honoka Kawai did it....:)

I thought she was going to a year or so ago, she is doing a Mayumi on us
I did not notice Honoka go nude

Reactions: Mimisan

asdffdsaasfd

Jan 13, 2018
seems no one update from her. also her latest vid no where to be found

Yeah, I hope she hasn't retired or that something has happened to her. I haven't seen anything in months from any source.

I made a post weeks ago on this thread asking if anyone else had seen any info but for some reason it was deleted. I wouldn't be surprised if this one was deleted too.

Reactions: Ganondorf69

dhczq

Sep 15, 2015
Hope she is adjusting state, immediately launched a new album, give us a surprise and a bold breakthrough in performance. Excitement for our fans!

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Yeah, I hope she hasn't retired or that something has happened to her. I haven't seen anything in months from any source.
I made a post weeks ago on this thread asking if anyone else had seen any info but for some reason it was deleted. I wouldn't be surprised if this one was deleted too.
While yes I do occasionally delete posts that read; "Were did she go!?" because they add nothing to the conversation. I did leave this one because I knew this was gonna be posted soon…
I'm always surprised how little these "diehard" fans actually follow the girls they fawn over. She's still active on social media. Anyway get to downloading now!
[BKOH-012]ホントノコハル 西野小春 Koharu Nishino(24GBBDiso+720/1080m4v)
西野小春.jpg

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I'm always surprised how little these "diehard" fans actually follow the girls they fawn over. She's still active on social media.

I can answer that, I use a translator to try and get info, but many times it is so wrong, you just give up,

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
Actually this question might have been caused by... her inactivity. Twitter has died an exact year ago, while Ameblo fell over half a year earlier. It's hard to not get spooked after such a long time.