Knights Visual wont produce new Non Stop for atleast 5 years

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Drag0nGround662

Feb 1, 2024
Hello,

i just got curious about my favorite series of Knights Visual Non Stop Nakadashi/with final bukkake ending.
Since the last movie was relesed in the behinning of 2022.

I noticed that Hitsuki was releasing new Pacifier movies with decent women the past year, but not any single Nonstop.

So i searched on the Knights Visual site and there is a section where you can register as an participant:

There i noticed the following(translated with google translater):

NIGHTS VISUAL ACTOR REGISTRATION (COMPATIBLE WITH ALL LABELS) REVISED VERSION 2/23/2023 ​

Currently, I am not considering new registrations for the next few years (about 5 years).
Some members of the past Knights Visual participants are taking pictures.
If you are a new participant, please do not inquire.
We will not respond to inquiries.
Thank you for your support.

This indicates for me that we wont see any new Nonstop Nakadashi/final bukkake movie for atleast the next 5 years... thats pretty sad!!

What do you guys think about it?
Wont we see any new Nontop so soon or maybe we will, but Hitsuki just wont get any so called "new" participants...

Thanks

Last edited:

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
It's rather that he will not hire new actors, he just works and will work (in the next 5 years) with some actors who worked with the studio in the past.

Reactions: ganggauge