キルラキル Kill La Kill - complete - [γ;480p;Dual-Audio x264]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
It is not that I haven't seen better animes, because I have, yet this anime does have a lot going for it. The artwork and script are quite unique, the characters are outrageous, lots of action, lots of fanservice, good music and the story is consistently interesting. I won't say this a great anime but I did find it addictive and once I started watching this I couldn't stop until I finished the last episode. This was a very good encode for a 480p and the higher quality encodes out there usually had some complaints so this was the one I downloaded and this will be the one I share here.
Kill-la-Kill-Anime-3.jpg
Plot Summary: Ryuuko Matoi carries a large weapon shaped like half of a pair of scissors. She's looking for the woman with the other half, who killed her father. Satsuki Kiryuuin, student council president of Honnouji Academy, is said to know the woman's identity, so Ryuuko transfers there. Those who arrive at the school receive a special "goku uniform", and Satsuki has used that power to rule the school in fear.
kill-la-kill-character-wallpaper.jpg

Video 8-bit via x264 @ crf 23.5
Audio Dual audio via AAC @ 64kbps English|Japanese
Subtilte Advanced Sub Station Alpha (Softsub)

kill-la-kill_wp_pc_1920x1080_c.jpg

Original Uploader: AvatarPravesh
Size: 2.69 GB
Directed by Hiroyuki Imaishi
Written by Kazuki Nakashima
Music by Hiroyuki Sawano
Studio Trigger
Original run October 3, 2013 – March 27, 2014
Episodes 24

OVA Goodbye Again
Released September 3, 2014
Runtime 25 minutes

kill_la_kill-60.jpg

Opening Theme:
#1: "Sirius" by Eir Aoi
#2: "ambiguous" by GRANiDELiA
Ending Theme:
#1: "Gomen ne, Ii ko ja Irarenai." by Miku Sawai
#2: "Shinsekai Kōkyōgaku" (新世界交響楽; "New World Symphony") by Sayonara Ponytail
Insert song:
"Before My Body Is Dry" by Mika Kobayashi ft. David Whitaker
"Blumenkranz" by Cyua
"Sanbika" (サンビカ; "Hymn") by Eir Aoi (ep 7)

kill_la_kill___wallpaper.jpg

Attachments

• [kat.cr]rprip.arrg.kill.la.kill.complete.γ.480p.dual.audio.x264.torrent
    17.3 KB · Views: 580
Last edited:
Reactions: Toka