とある魔術の禁書目録 A Certain Magical Index II 1-24 Complete (Dual Audio) [BDRip-720p-8bit]

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
So I finished watching this and while I loved it, especially the resurrection of Accelerator, the story was a bit all over the place. If you haven't seen the first "A Certain Magical Index" or even "A Certain Scientific Railgun" then you are going to be lost, so watch those first (both are already shared in this section). I enjoy the animation by the people over at J.C. Staff, they once again did an excellent job. This sequel was a bit light on the fanservice and some of the violence (Accelerator) was a bit extreme (not that I am complaining but a bit harsh for young teens I would think).
index2_special01.jpg
Summary [AniDB]: * Based on a light novel series by [Kamachi Kazuma], illustrated by [Haimura Kiyotaka]. On a transfer from England to Japan the "The Book of the Law" has been stolen. This is all the more disturbing since deciphering this book supposedly spells the end of the Roman Catholic Church, and thus destroys the equilibrium of power in the world. To make matters worse the nun, [Orsola Aquinas], who recently discovered a way to decipher the book, has been kidnapped... At the Academy City the Daihaseisai, a sports festival, is underway. This "opportunity" is used to trade the Stab Sword — a spiritual weapon capable of killing Saints with one blow. But as it turns out the actual sword in question is far more dangerous...

A-Certain-Magical-Index-II-Part-2-Cover.jpg
VIDEO
- Video Source: BD-J
- Video Codec: H.264/AVC
- Video Resolution: 1280x720p HD (16:9)
- Video FPS: 23.976

AUDIO
- Codec: AAC
- Track 1: English: 5.1ch
- Track 2: Japanese: Stereo

SUBTITLES
- Track 1: English Signs/Songs
- Track 2: English Subtitles

EXTRAS
- English Commentary (Episodes: 2, 7, 14 & 22 )

Original run: 08 October 2010 — 01 April 2011
Episodes count: 24
Director: Nishikiori Hiroshi
Studio: J.C.Staff
Languages: English , Japanese
Subtitles: English
Original Uploader: cornbreadman
Size: 13.44 GB

I have seen the dubbed version of A Certain Scientific Railgun S and it is real good but the dual audio is like 24 gbs which is about a 1gb per 24 minute episode and that is just a waste of encoding, IMO, so I am waiting on a better encode before I share it here.

Attachments

• [kickass.so]cbm.a.certain.magical.index.ii.1.24.complete.dual.audio.bdrip.720p.8bit.torrent
    37.2 KB · Views: 496
Last edited: