Kim IL Jong Dies or Why are these people crying...

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Aqua2213

Jul 23, 2008
Either D :joker:

or they didn't got paid enough to produce real tears lol

Or if they had upped the water rations prior to this "event" they may have been able to squeeze out at least a couple...

fakeFotoFlexer_Photo.jpg

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008
We already had that at some point and the final verdict was that it is no use trying to reason with those who are unable to think out of their society induced, mind formed box.

I think it was something like this:

Anyone questioning/criticizing = Conspiracy theorist / part of "undesired" political minority
Anyone opposing = Terrorist
Abraham Lincoln = Self hating American
Martin Luther King = Anti American Liar

It's okay.
Stay fascist imperialist. :yahoo:
I just felt like pointing out the irony in condemning North Korea when you yourself live in basically the same structure.
Really? you are a going to compare the United States to North Korea, republicans to Nazis and say the US is a fascist imperialist country.Considering the conspiracy loon crap you spew I bet you think the US government master minded 9-11 or that President Barrack Obama is really born in Kenya or that the government invented aids and crack to kill blacks and gays. Before you go off looking ignorant here is a dictionary website.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/fascism
a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/dictator
a person exercising absolute power, especially a ruler who has absolute, unrestricted control in a government without hereditary succession.

Seeing how you like to spew anti-American garbage I have to ask what country are you from? UK,Canada,Spain?

Apr 11, 2007
Seeing how you like to spew anti-American garbage I have to ask what country are you from? UK,Canada,Spain?

megatroll is really living up to his name

Implying the things you listed do not apply to the US, those are only a fraction of signs of fascism. Besides I already recognize the same behaviour pattern you're trying to force me into, desperately trying to fish for factors to discredit and insult me. You're acting like a child under stress.

Besides I really don't see the necessity to get into this. I've learned my lesson.
Stay brainwashed. Stay fascist imperialist. But don't expect others to respect you for it.

Nevertheless, happy new year.

kraidazen

Death Emperor
Feb 12, 2009
Implying the things you listed do not apply to the US, those are only a fraction of signs of fascism. Besides I already recognize the same behaviour pattern you're trying to force me into, desperately trying to fish for factors to discredit and insult me. You're acting like a child under stress.

Besides I really don't see the necessity to get into this. I've learned my lesson.
Stay brainwashed. Stay fascist imperialist. But don't expect others to respect you for it.

Nevertheless, happy new year.

you are talking to someone who's lived his life to a past dictatorship that crippled his country to a point that you breathe corruption and red tape in the lowest levels of society and i don't see that society getting better for the next 100 years.

so who's brainwashed again ?

also, happy new year

aj_chichi

May 19, 2010
Your Options are very supercalifragilisticexpialidociusly possible :pandalaugh:

It made me lol :rofl:

especially about the Trained Snipers ready to shoot :pandalaugh:

Kamaz08

Feb 21, 2009
I really feel sad for those people there. Man!! what sufferings they have/are/going through :(

Bastards, they think they are superior race, the new generation are so lost, lack of education, awareness of whatz happening around the globe.. Freak..

Its a living hell on earth :(

My prayers are for those suffering people of NK

sapientiam

Jan 1, 2010
whatever he did, he sure got the better way of brainwashing the masses... pity he use them on his own people.. not that tards at the governments

Kanjo

Apr 19, 2010
What I love about this video is the perfectly composed people standing in the back waiting for their turn to act bereaved for camera.

sapientiam

Jan 1, 2010
What I love about this video is the perfectly composed people standing in the back waiting for their turn to act bereaved for camera.

they probably crying out loud because they know they got snipers courtesy of the government aimed right on their head should they no longer able to weep :joker:

tomokun88

Jun 20, 2010
crying Koreans?

They are all crying because it took so long for that S.O.B to finally drop dead! long live a free Korea!!