Kim IL Jong Dies or Why are these people crying...

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Aqua2213

Jul 23, 2008
President of North Korea, Kim Jong Il died.

Why are these people crying?

[youtube]pSWN6Qj98Iw[/youtube]

A. Sharpshooters have sights trained on them and those who don't cry the most hysterically will be shot.

B. Family members of criers are being held hostage at the state run dungeon.

C. The image of President Kim that runs 24/7 on the one channel the country has will be discontinued and replaced with the new Prez.

D. Access to Akiba-online will be blocked to all comrades according to the new President to be.

E. Now they won't get there Holiday lump of coal in their stockin's.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::negligent:

Belion

Nov 20, 2009
they are all brain washed since childhood its about time for that bastard to die and I dont think the dark age of the north korea is gonna end here it just started all over again its more like passing it to the new guy and then declare nuclear WAR!!

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
They are crying from joy.

Unless the new prez is a complete idiot, things in N. Korea should slowly improve, if only in small increments.

Aqua2213

Jul 23, 2008
The guy in the white jacket (at the 1:25 part) is bawlin' but there aren't any tears....that's cause it's the fakiest crying ever!

I really feel sorry for the populace there...

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008
If the North Koreans ever get rid of their dictators hopefully they do every thing they can to ensure that any future government they have is severely restricted and the people remain vigilant about keeping that government severely restricted.Currently the people who rule North Korea are living extremely well and I seriously doubt they will give that up.

Mookie

Feb 23, 2008
I watched the video of all those crying people, yet, none had tears. The woman at the end, sad and crying, did not produce a tear. :puzzled:

Rollyco

Team Tomoe
Oct 4, 2007
I almost cried from the tragedy of all that wasted human energy.

buttkink

May 21, 2010
Well, if you are serious about it, people are crying because they don't know.

Not much different from people crying over the death of Stalin or Lenin, despite their butcherings.

Apr 11, 2007
If the North Koreans ever get rid of their dictators hopefully they do every thing they can to ensure that any future government they have is severely restricted and the people remain vigilant about keeping that government severely restricted.Currently the people who rule North Korea are living extremely well and I seriously doubt they will give that up.

If the Americans ever get rid of their dictators hopefully they do every thing they can to ensure that any future government they have is severely restricted and the people remain vigilant about keeping that government severely restricted.Currently the people who rule America are living extremely well and I seriously doubt they will give that up.

See what I did there? :hi:

As always, AOs front page posts keep their tradition of being absolutely abherent from reality or reason.

facetus

May 8, 2009
Kim was just a dude who liked to party...

kimjongildroppingthebass.tumblr.com

The answer is obviously D.
:tea:

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008

But they might be willing to settle for less. It is hard to steal money from an economy when there isn't one. Only a true imbecile would ruin his country and consider himself successful. I am hoping that the new regime might have higher ambitions.

As far as the people doing anything about the regime...there is no chance without the cooperation of the military. The military is well taken care of finacially and status wise, the chance of them joining the people such as happened in Russia is next to nil. It would take a powerful military leader to gather that kind of support and I don't think North Korea has anyone that popular in the military. That does not mean a military coup is out of the question, just highly unlikely.

Aqua2213

Jul 23, 2008
I am hoping that the new regime might have higher ambitions.

Hopefully, their first higher ambition is to not be a regime at all.

Hopefully the two Koreas will merge into one gigantic Party....a Birthday party of sorts...

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008
If the Americans ever get rid of their dictators hopefully they do every thing they can to ensure that any future government they have is severely restricted and the people remain vigilant about keeping that government severely restricted.Currently the people who rule America are living extremely well and I seriously doubt they will give that up.

See what I did there? :hi:

As always, AOs front page posts keep their tradition of being absolutely abherent from reality or reason.

I realize that you are just being a troll trying to spew anti-American conspiracy loon retarded garbage but do you actually know what a dictatorship is? Seeing how you are trying to call America a dictatorship I seriously doubt you what a dictatorship is. Did the public school fail in providing you with a proper education?

Apr 11, 2007
anti-American conspiracy loon retarded garbage

We already had that at some point and the final verdict was that it is no use trying to reason with those who are unable to think out of their society induced, mind formed box.

I think it was something like this:

Anyone questioning/criticizing = Conspiracy theorist / part of "undesired" political minority
Anyone opposing = Terrorist
Abraham Lincoln = Self hating American
Martin Luther King = Anti American Liar

It's okay.
Stay fascist imperialist. :yahoo:
I just felt like pointing out the irony in condemning North Korea when you yourself live in basically the same structure.