[KIDM-689]Caramel Poo 星野美憂 (4.25GBiso+1GBm4v)

thoraxe6668

May 1, 2008
KIDM-689 Cover.jpg
KIDM-689 Index.jpg
Title: Caramel Poo
Actress(es): 星野美憂 Miyu Hoshino
Manufacturer: Kingdom
Label: Empress
Catalog Number: KIDM-689
Release Date: 2016–12-23
Running Time: 76 minutes
File Format: iso & m4v
Video Codec: H.264 single pass ±1400 @ 853x480
Audio Codec: aac @ 160kb/s
File Size: 4.26GB + 958MB
Seeding Time: 1 week (Strictly Enforced)

This release is brought to you by a kind akiba-online member.

Please help me get a new computer by donating to my crowd fund. Link is in my sig.

Attachments

• KIDM-689.torrent
    49.7 KB · Views: 12,384

Levistus

Aug 31, 2013
Can someone explain the title? Because I don't see poo - caramel or otherwise - in the screencaps. :)

you can see it in the 3rd to last screen cap... I don't understand why it's there, but ummm, no, just no. =(

Thanks to the donators and thoraxe for the KIDM posting anyways.

Reactions: dwnldingDaikaiju

thoraxe6668

May 1, 2008
you can see it in the 3rd to last screen cap... I don't understand why it's there, but ummm, no, just no. =(

Thanks to the donators and thoraxe for the KIDM posting anyways.
It's a fetish...definitely not one of mine, but it is one that people have. I do enjoy girls peeing or wetting themselves, but not poo.

Speaking of KIDM posting. I do have a crowd fund going to get some Mayumi Otsuka releases if anyone is interested in helping out.

Sento-kun

Mar 12, 2010
the title definitely made me excited and scared at the same time haha. it's a bit degrading imo.. but if she's actually into it then that's cool i guess.

Beam~

Akiba Citizen
Nov 28, 2015
It seems to be extremely rare for nude idols to do any kind of "anal works" so it's pretty refreshing in a way, I wonder are there anything else like this. There have been couple of "anal insertions" that I can remember but those girls often are AV girls who just have also released nude idol movies too. But I think that there are like couple which aren't by usual Av girls who did that.

Reactions: kayzev2

R156R

Sep 11, 2007
Natsuki and Miyuu need to get picked up by Nice-age. Then again IIRC Nice-Age is kinda broke

kayzev2

Aug 24, 2014
It seems to be extremely rare for nude idols to do any kind of "anal works" so it's pretty refreshing in a way, I wonder are there anything else like this. There have been couple of "anal insertions" that I can remember but those girls often are AV girls who just have also released nude idol movies too. But I think that there are like couple which aren't by usual Av girls who did that.

Take a look at NGT-009... That's one of the best examples.

I think we need a thread just for that theme. I'd create a title myself, though i do not know many.

Note: I've waited KIDM-689 so long, only to see q-tip scene. But it wasn't even close to my expectations and lasted 20 seconds or so... I kinda both love and hate how Japanese idol moviemakers "gradually" increase level from a movie to another. It's rather digestible and annoying at the same time. As seen in the trailer of KIDM-703, there is nothing different except the final (pretended sex) scene.

R156R

Sep 11, 2007
Take a look at NGT-009... That's one of the best examples.

I think we need a thread just for that theme. I'd create a title myself, though i do not know many.

Note: I've waited KIDM-689 so long, only to see q-tip scene. But it wasn't even close to my expectations and lasted 20 seconds or so... I kinda both love and hate how Japanese idol moviemakers "gradually" increase level from a movie to another. It's rather digestible and annoying at the same time. As seen in the trailer of KIDM-703, there is nothing different except the final (pretended sex) scene.

lol where's that user that did the fap reel for GOD collection. He needs to get on Miyuu/Natsuki reel

Death Metal

Burning Knuckle
Jan 9, 2007
but if she's actually into it then that's cool i guess.
I doubt she's "into it"... That's my belief anyway. I believe they're kind of pushed to do these things by a possible increase in payment or some other form of benefit, but I really doubt they "enjoy" being shown in degrading moments or actions like this. Or that's what I prefer to believe.

Turbator

Apr 28, 2009
I think there is nothing degrading, she really seems to enjoy to do it
and it's always nice to see her anus at work :p

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012
I'm pretty sure that's just liquid caramel enema. doesn't look like poo to me