[KIDM-689]Caramel Poo 星野美憂 (4.25GBiso+1GBm4v)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

thoraxe6668

May 1, 2008
KIDM-689 Cover.jpg
KIDM-689 Index.jpg
Title: Caramel Poo
Actress(es): 星野美憂 Miyu Hoshino
Manufacturer: Kingdom
Label: Empress
Catalog Number: KIDM-689
Release Date: 2016–12-23
Running Time: 76 minutes
File Format: iso & m4v
Video Codec: H.264 single pass ±1400 @ 853x480
Audio Codec: aac @ 160kb/s
File Size: 4.26GB + 958MB
Seeding Time: 1 week (Strictly Enforced)

This release is brought to you by a kind akiba-online member.

Please help me get a new computer by donating to my crowd fund. Link is in my sig.

Attachments

• KIDM-689.torrent
    49.7 KB · Views: 12,385

Levistus

Aug 31, 2013
Can someone explain the title? Because I don't see poo - caramel or otherwise - in the screencaps. :)

you can see it in the 3rd to last screen cap... I don't understand why it's there, but ummm, no, just no. =(

Thanks to the donators and thoraxe for the KIDM posting anyways.

Reactions: dwnldingDaikaiju

thoraxe6668

May 1, 2008
you can see it in the 3rd to last screen cap... I don't understand why it's there, but ummm, no, just no. =(

Thanks to the donators and thoraxe for the KIDM posting anyways.
It's a fetish...definitely not one of mine, but it is one that people have. I do enjoy girls peeing or wetting themselves, but not poo.

Speaking of KIDM posting. I do have a crowd fund going to get some Mayumi Otsuka releases if anyone is interested in helping out.

Sento-kun

Mar 12, 2010
the title definitely made me excited and scared at the same time haha. it's a bit degrading imo.. but if she's actually into it then that's cool i guess.

Beam~

Akiba Citizen
Nov 28, 2015
It seems to be extremely rare for nude idols to do any kind of "anal works" so it's pretty refreshing in a way, I wonder are there anything else like this. There have been couple of "anal insertions" that I can remember but those girls often are AV girls who just have also released nude idol movies too. But I think that there are like couple which aren't by usual Av girls who did that.

Reactions: kayzev2

R156R

Sep 11, 2007
Natsuki and Miyuu need to get picked up by Nice-age. Then again IIRC Nice-Age is kinda broke

kayzev2

Aug 24, 2014
It seems to be extremely rare for nude idols to do any kind of "anal works" so it's pretty refreshing in a way, I wonder are there anything else like this. There have been couple of "anal insertions" that I can remember but those girls often are AV girls who just have also released nude idol movies too. But I think that there are like couple which aren't by usual Av girls who did that.

Take a look at NGT-009... That's one of the best examples.

I think we need a thread just for that theme. I'd create a title myself, though i do not know many.

Note: I've waited KIDM-689 so long, only to see q-tip scene. But it wasn't even close to my expectations and lasted 20 seconds or so... I kinda both love and hate how Japanese idol moviemakers "gradually" increase level from a movie to another. It's rather digestible and annoying at the same time. As seen in the trailer of KIDM-703, there is nothing different except the final (pretended sex) scene.

R156R

Sep 11, 2007
Take a look at NGT-009... That's one of the best examples.

I think we need a thread just for that theme. I'd create a title myself, though i do not know many.

Note: I've waited KIDM-689 so long, only to see q-tip scene. But it wasn't even close to my expectations and lasted 20 seconds or so... I kinda both love and hate how Japanese idol moviemakers "gradually" increase level from a movie to another. It's rather digestible and annoying at the same time. As seen in the trailer of KIDM-703, there is nothing different except the final (pretended sex) scene.

lol where's that user that did the fap reel for GOD collection. He needs to get on Miyuu/Natsuki reel

Death Metal

Burning Knuckle
Jan 9, 2007
but if she's actually into it then that's cool i guess.
I doubt she's "into it"... That's my belief anyway. I believe they're kind of pushed to do these things by a possible increase in payment or some other form of benefit, but I really doubt they "enjoy" being shown in degrading moments or actions like this. Or that's what I prefer to believe.

Turbator

Apr 28, 2009
I think there is nothing degrading, she really seems to enjoy to do it
and it's always nice to see her anus at work :p

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012
I'm pretty sure that's just liquid caramel enema. doesn't look like poo to me