[KIDM-523]ウルトラC 夏輝(828MBmp4)

Death Metal

Burning Knuckle
Jan 9, 2007
I've kind of watched this now. I don't mean to be negative, but for me her momentum in iv has kind of passed now. That scene where she is peeing... Maybe somebody finds that attractive or alluring, I honestly don't - would rather not have that in the video at all. At this point she would be better off making the trip to jav territory probably. Perhaps that's because I've never been a fan of the no-barriers style of Empress. I guess I enjoyed her videos more until just before she left the Princess label. Btw, same goes for Miyuu.

Last edited:

Death Metal

Burning Knuckle
Jan 9, 2007
She is definitely super beautiful, no question about that. Even though she wasn't always like this, right now she is at the top of her beauty so far.

Reactions: columbussnake

holdonthere

Jul 29, 2013
I agree with some of your points, some of the stuff about these J-idol videos is just not palatable to me!? These girls are very beautiful, but why does shaving their crouch or peeing on camera turn anyone on? I suppose it may be something that some Japanese men like...along with that rope binding torture crap. Ugh!

Reactions: Death Metal

nicetomeetyou

Pro Lurker
Jan 13, 2013
Ibut why does shaving their crouch or peeing on camera turn anyone on? I suppose it may be something that some Japanese men like...along with that rope binding torture crap. Ugh!

I aint japanese and all this turn me on. Hopefully IV variety is huge enough to satisfy any of us pervs ^^. As well as the bondage, wich is an ancient art and not only just another fetish to be exploited.

But hey, I understand that's not your liking, and I understand your point, maybe these scenes are "too much" even censored for a IV release.

columbussnake

Jan 10, 2009
Don't forget, this is Kingdom we're talking about.
They've always gone beyond most other production company for IVs.
I've noticed that Kingdom in general, has moved to a formula for making their videos.
In the beginning, they would try anything ... even enema and excretion (see KIDM-081 for a somewhat disturbing example).

Death Metal

Burning Knuckle
Jan 9, 2007
Don't forget, this is Kingdom we're talking about.
Yeah, this is true. Most notably their Empress label, but they're known to have gone further the line even with their now defunct Bambini label, which was supposedly U-15 only. But I really have always enjoyed titles under the Bambini and Princess labels.

However, something just doesn't let me enjoy full nudity. I have a huge thing for lingerie and certain types of clothing, so I guess that when they're completely taken off, it's kind of boring and the element of mystery is gone. This is why the edge of nudity with small clothing and underwear is that much more appealing to me; most productions like those of Clubteen's and Mare are right up my alley. I would have loved to see Natsumi working with them, for example.

I can understand why the style of this video pleases other guys, though. The pee thing for example is usually seen as a moment of complete intimacy, so a lot of people actually do get turned on by that. I don't know, it just doesn't do it for me. But to echo the wise words above of @nicetomeetyou, "hopefully IV variety is huge enough to satisfy any of us pervs". Indeed!

lovesource

Nov 23, 2008
I agree with some of your points, some of the stuff about these J-idol videos is just not palatable to me!? These girls are very beautiful, but why does shaving their crouch or peeing on camera turn anyone on? I suppose it may be something that some Japanese men like...along with that rope binding torture crap. Ugh!

Are you kidding me? I can't wait for her to graduate to JAV and start taking piss in her juicy mouth, and star in a movie like this :metabelo:.

youmeus

May 5, 2009
Are you kidding me? I can't wait for her to graduate to JAV and start taking piss in her juicy mouth, and star in a movie like this :metabelo:.

From the looks of your avatar I take you're not kidding hehe.
I partially agree with you ie. I want to see her do uncensored JAV eventually :-D
I wish that for her, her sister, Miku and Nozomi too, hell yeah!!

Reactions: ChristianMeier

winodano

Akiba Citizen
Dec 31, 2007
[KIDM-523] Natsuki 夏輝 - ウルトラC
824MB MP4
発売 2015.2.13
出演 夏輝

[KIDM-523] Natsuki 夏輝 - ウルトラC.jpg

【解説】弾ける笑顔の元気娘、夏輝の撮り下ろしイメージ。初のタイでの撮影という事で、テンションMAX、露出度もMAX、完成度の高い内容となっています。特に美しく育ったボディラインは必見、新たな魅力に男達は虜になる。…[参考資料:DVD NAVIGATOR]

Attachments

• [KIDM-523] Natsuki 夏輝 - ウルトラC.torrent
    38.8 KB · Views: 978
  • [KIDM-523] Natsuki 夏輝 - ウルトラC.mp4.MediaInfo.txt
    5.7 KB · Views: 300
  • [KIDM-523] Natsuki 夏輝 - ウルトラC.mp4_thumbs_[2020.02.02_15.32.29].jpg
    [KIDM-523] Natsuki 夏輝 - ウルトラC.mp4_thumbs_[2020.02.02_15.32.29].jpg
    650.9 KB · Views: 169