[KIDM-493] sexy flight/久保田あさみ

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

gruey

Nov 14, 2008
Love this chick! Thank you!

Little Chucky

Hi, I'm Chucky, Wanna Play?
Aug 28, 2013
Watermarked.

Really wish I had known that before wasting my time/bandwidth.

next time check the thumbnails because you can see it clearly in the thumbnails

Reactions: gruey

Zorfnab

Mar 11, 2007
next time check the thumbnails because you can see it clearly in the thumbnails

In this case, yes - you're correct. However thumbnails are not really reliable. Most of the time they are hosted on some off-site, spammy image hoster. Other times they don't match the encoded video (they are the correct video, but usually from the original encode that the watermarked version is encoded from). It's a crap shoot.

My opinion is that there should be a tag for non-watermarked videos (since at this point the default seems to be watermarked). Something like the old [HQ] tag for properly encoded videos. My opinion counts for fly spit in the ocean however...

winodano

Akiba Citizen
Dec 31, 2007
[KIDM-493] Asami Kubota 久保田あさみ - sexy flight
756MB MP4
発売 2014.10.17
出演 久保田あさみ

* WATERMARK

[KIDM-493] Asami Kubota 久保田あさみ - sexy flight.jpg

【解説】我らがイメージクイーン、久保田あさみの最新作。長い間女王の座に君臨し続けられる理由は、今作の内容を見れば至極納得。お椀の様な形の良いオッパイとぷっくりと盛り上がった股間はいつまでも見ていたくなる程。益々、彼女が好きになる一枚!…[参考資料:DVD NAVIGATOR]

Attachments

• [KIDM-493] Asami Kubota 久保田あさみ - sexy flight.torrent
    36.1 KB · Views: 679
  • KIDM-493s.jpg
    KIDM-493s.jpg
    255.6 KB · Views: 153