kaze no stigma

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

psylocke88

Jun 20, 2007
Hey so have anyone recently seen the anime Kaze no stigma? well ive just seen up to episode 24 today and it seems like its the end of the season or series? just wondering if anyone has any info if they are going to make another season for it there was some japanese letters near the end of the episode something about oct 4th or something ehe if anyone has any info plz share hehe thx

Dmitri

LOLIPLZ
Apr 5, 2007
Kaze no Stigma's poster art reminded me of the disappointment that was Shakugan no Shana, so I didn't bother watching it.

Is it ANY good? D:

Gaiarth

Jan 9, 2007
Just watched the final episode. It wasn't a great series, but it wasn't horrendous either. Basically, nothing that original, but not badly done. I wasn't too sure whether I would bother following it after the first few episodes, but it does pick up some from the Ren story-arc. Plus, if I hadn't carried on, I wouldn't have gotten to see Nanase in that leather gear...

Basically, worth watching if you have the time, but don't make it your top priority. Of course, it all comes down to a matter of taste, but to me it would definitely come after Lovely Complex, Claymore and El Cazador de la Bruja. (But then, I'm incredibly happy that the last batch of Pretty Cure Max Heart has just come out, so make of my tastes what you will :) )

armyrufneck

Feb 23, 2007
I like it, with their random fan service from Ayano and the action scenes.
Hopefully they make a second season.