Karen Iwata (岩田華怜) Gravure & Extra Videos Set

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Beam~

Akiba Citizen
Nov 28, 2015
Iwata Karen is an ex-member of the most popular idol group AKB48.

Born in 1998-05-13, is 159cm tall.

I added bunch of extra files so that you would see better that what kind of person Iwata is :)
Basically shortened Iwata is a funny tomboyish girl.

All extras are from AKB48's legendary show AKBINGO!, these are all episodes that I personally learned to remember Iwata the best, of course there are much more episodes and shows which involve her but these are just nice examples.

Do notice that LPFD-305 also has the ISO-file! If someone finds a bigger cover picture then please upload it somewhere or link it to me.

LPFD-305, MP4 1.21GB

LPFD-305, ISO 3.79GB - it's named to be Iwata Karen First and to avoid any sudden problems I didn't change it. I've had problems like that with ISOs earlier.

Ys Web Vol.736 is 175MB

And the extra files are 2.47GB when counted together.

In total the whole set is 7.65GB

Files:

2016-12-16 - LPFD-305 - いわたかれん ふぁ~すと (Gravure Movie aka. Bikini movie which was the main original point of this share)

2017-02-01 - Ys Web Vol.736 Karen Iwata 岩田華怜 (gravure picture set)

I had to shorten the dates for these extras, the numbers in beginning of the file mean the year, the month and the day:

130618 AKBINGO! ep243 - AKB48 Next Generation - Pranks [MarSub] - english subbed by [MarSub], in this episode Iwata & couple of other band members experience surprise pranks. Like can be seen clearly during these days Iwata's dramatic teenager years are at full swing.

140304 AKBINGO! ep278 - Shoujiki Shougi - Nana vs. Karen & Juri vs. Sumire [Nagatsuki Nura] - english subbed by [Nagatsuki Nura]. In this episode members are playing Shoujiki Shougi against each other, the rules of the system doesn't really matter since the point is that the person who loses a point (or something) has to answer to questions and the answer are checked by an lie detector machine.

141202 AKBINGO! ep317 - Sing Your Own Song - Love Song Contest 1 [mirufuushuu] - english subbed by [mirufuushuu]. In this episode members get to sing their solo songs, or rather songs that are composed by music comedy duos and the members have provided the lyrics. Very classic Iwata episode where she gathers her strength and reveals a side of herself that surprises the members. Also got to love her Gorilla Gorilla thing in the song :)

150929 AKBINGO! ep359 - Mousou Girlfriend's Cookings Part 1 [ikura48-subs] - english subbed by [ikura48-subs], this has the soft sub files, you should be able to see them using programs like VLC or MPC-HC. In this and the next episode two members in each ep have to try their best to be as good girlfriend as they can, while making food to a male comedian who acts as the boyfriend. This episode includes Iwata & Kojima Natsuki which is one of my personal favourite members of this massive idol group. Comedy duo Speed Wagon's Itoda Jun.

151006 AKBINGO! ep360 - Mousou Girlfriend's Cookings Part 2 [ikura48-subs] - english subbed by [ikura48-subs], this has the soft sub files, you should be able to see them using programs like VLC or MPC-HC. Actually this episode doesn't have that much to do with Iwata but whatever (though she is present and does some commentary), it's so much fun too that I had to include it too :) This time with the intense & funny brat Nishino Miki & Shinozaki Ayana who also is one of my favourite members, boyfriend is comedy trio Jungle Pocket's Saito Shini, who is a pretty funny guy :)

You can find lots of additional infos and links from here, like you can see she already has been involved in a lots of activities, all of them are not included in this site even though it does have lots:
http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Iwata_Karen
1.jpg 2.jpg 311.jpg 319.jpg 407.jpg 412.jpg

Attachments

• Iwata Karen (岩田華怜).torrent
    32.1 KB · Views: 3,350