Kana Matsushita 松下夏那 - aka Yuuki Kana 結城夏那 - aka Matsumoto Natsumi 松本那摘

voltesv

Apr 7, 2007
this vid is so hot. we know she has a very nice shaven mound. when she slid her bikini to show her cute ass is a must see! hope to see it in HD!!!!

voltesv

Apr 7, 2007
hope it will be more revealing, a step closer to AV or at least some nude gravure.

too bad her i havent found any HD copies of her latest vid so it would be a bummer for this too

Reactions: 1 person

ezepietro

(。◕‿◕。)
Sep 7, 2008
Kana's last event?
このイベントが、かなにとって最後のイベントとなりますので

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007

voltesv

Apr 7, 2007
pity she had to retire, but I still wish her the very best in her new career

sad news but she still has to do what is best for her life. too early for retirement. i guess no more AV for her :( did she say that there is no chance of coming back?

3nuts

Tomoe Forever
Jan 20, 2009
She said nothing about coming back but said that she had turned down nude (and semi-nude) dvd offers several times.

voltesv

Apr 7, 2007
She said nothing about coming back but said that she had turned down nude (and semi-nude) dvd offers several times.

wow! really? her last vids are borderline semi-nude. i thought she will be the next sakura aida like possibly doing av. wrong expections of me. i wish her the best but naughty side of me is still looking for her to do at least semi nude gravure. cant have it all. good luck on her life. hope she stays active in public

3nuts

Tomoe Forever
Jan 20, 2009
SBVD-0209 松下夏那(結城夏那) DVD 「GIFT 松下夏那」
91EqIsW2kTL.jpg
the last gift from Kana

Reactions: 5 people

voltesv

Apr 7, 2007
how i wish she revealed more in her last vid but it is still good.

the white swimsuit part is good! shouldnt be missed! you will see something good!

Last edited by a moderator: