Just though I'd share this about cars

baka324

O-Overdrive
Feb 28, 2007
After talking with my cousin, I found out that it is possible to slide around a FWD car without having to ebrake.
1) Steal some trays (Like what you'd find in McDonalds or something)
2) Put the 2 rear wheels on top of the trays. pull the e-brake.
3) Drive =]

Here's the video he sent.

subiedubidoo

Kenpachi
Mar 2, 2007
well, u can pretty much drift around in any car, FR FF or a FA but the difference is how to start the shift of weight and when to hit the accelerator. with a FF layout it is better to do grip driving but u can do power slides too.

SexGhost

Sep 29, 2007
have you ever drifted with a 22-year old Toyota LE, with no power steering and malfunctioning steering rod ? not to mention old suspension as well :p

subiedubidoo

Kenpachi
Mar 2, 2007
well i did drift in a fuckin datsun and a 1963 fastback with pretty much the same setup....the good old days, jk jk jk

SexGhost

Sep 29, 2007
i did drifted with my Toyota LE, but on a rainy day though. it is so freaking hard to drift on dry ground with no power steering...but its rather nice setup to do a power slide, especially on the downhill due to its low power, on downhill it can shine.

subiedubidoo

Kenpachi
Mar 2, 2007
well, rain make it easier to drift any car. i have drifted only on tracks not on the road(toooooscarrd), drifting downhill i guess i gota try that....but the only time i try driftin on public roads is when it snows, my subaru can really turn on bad weather.

....sexghost what car do u use to drift now? or is it still the same Toyota?

SexGhost

Sep 29, 2007
yes still that toyota LE...coz dats my only car...i tried drifting with it again yesterday, on a public road during the rain, and it spun out coz i oversteered =.="

i do take my dad's honda accord 2.0 for a spin once a while tho...but he hates it

and sometimes...when i visit my cousin, i get to take his evo3 xD

im trying to save money now....going for S2000, or a 4wd...be it gt-r or subaru or evo ....4wd rocks !!!

btw...ur subaru, is it Subaru Impreza WRX STI? damn i love that car !!!

subiedubidoo

Kenpachi
Mar 2, 2007
damn...wher u from and how much u payed for that subaru ?

ha ha..im in NY and i live in Japan like for 3 or 4 months a year(work related).

the STI it cost me like(with bargaining and my friends employee discount) 35,400 not bad considering i got it brad new..oh its 2004 model.

dothackRAVE

Sep 16, 2007
After talking with my cousin, I found out that it is possible to slide around a FWD car without having to ebrake.
1) Steal some trays (Like what you'd find in McDonalds or something)
2) Put the 2 rear wheels on top of the trays. pull the e-brake.
3) Drive =]

Here's the video he sent.

I thought no ebrakes? :evillaugh:

subiedubidoo

Kenpachi
Mar 2, 2007
wooow...that looks actually pretty fun. dude was that a minivan?
this gives me all kind of ideas....:snicker:

artaxthewarrior

Jan 5, 2008
Well let me tell you I've done drifting in FF and its not hard at medium speed, but for high speed and racing I don't recommend it cause you cant gain speed drifting at high speed with a ff cause the car tends to get back in track when you accelerate if you know what I mean