just a thought

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Manaphy2007

Awesome guy
Feb 19, 2009
not sure if its in the correct thread but if it isn't them please move it to its appropriate place. i was wondering if i wanted to upload, lets say hentai manga and hentai video, in different formats, not just any format, for DS flash card users like r4 for instance, image format is ipk and video format dpg so that others dont have to try and convert them buts its their choice. its why im asking to see what the reply is before i do anything.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
I've seen many anime/hentai encodes made for the PSP format in the past, so if you make a dedicated thread with your encodes I don't see any problem. But I cannot tell if it will have some success or not. :study: