Julia English Subtitles

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

JimWonzaki

Feb 5, 2019
I'm a huge fan of Julia, just wondering are there any english subtitles of her videos that exist. In particular I'm looking for PPPD-406, MIDE-277, MIMK-015, MIDE-173, MDYD-809 & MIDE-385.

Disclaimer: Not looking for auto-translated subs rather proper English subs

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
I'm a huge fan of Julia, just wondering are there any english subtitles of her videos that exist. In particular I'm looking for PPPD-406, MIDE-277, MIMK-015, MIDE-173, MDYD-809 & MIDE-385.

Disclaimer: Not looking for auto-translated subs rather proper English subs
I translated MIMK-015.

The other vids, except MIDE-385, are all available in Chinese soft sub already. So you can either do the Google translate thing (which you don't like), or convince someone (ahem) to manually translate for you.

Say... if you can find me a FHD vid (no or minimal watermark) of PPPD-406, I would translate it for you ;)

tons123

Apr 10, 2015
Nice to have found this thread.

Thanks @ding73ding that is awesome work!! I tried looking for the Chinese sub you've mentioned but haven't really come across any. Is there any known site/thread you're aware of for that.

I'm looking for subs for more of Julia's early years work.

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
I think wits like javguru have translations of her movies, as she is so popular. Just search JAV with subtitles, and I'm sure you will find some.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Look through the thread where I posted my small contribution(s). There was a post (or multiple times) someone put together a giant cache of thousands of Chinese subs. Then later another batch of Korean subs. Many (but not all) Julia early vids were covered.

Unfortunate that was a one time thing, I haven't found any Chinese (or any convenient language) soft subs for recent vids since then. Someone or group or groups have been cranking out Chinese hard subs for many vids (esp. the major studios) but no one seems to be sharing the soft-sub files, for free. I assume the soft sub could be got inside some insider community or paid forums.

PS: I meant to add this: I started a translation project (a JULIA vid!) but it's so much work! So I can't be promising to do a translation just for the "price" of finding me a good quality old vid.

Last edited:

tons123

Apr 10, 2015
Look through the thread where I posted my small contribution(s). There was a post (or multiple times) someone put together a giant cache of thousands of Chinese subs. Then later another batch of Korean subs. Many (but not all) Julia early vids were covered.

Unfortunate that was a one time thing, I haven't found any Chinese (or any convenient language) soft subs for recent vids since then. Someone or group or groups have been cranking out Chinese hard subs for many vids (esp. the major studios) but no one seems to be sharing the soft-sub files, for free. I assume the soft sub could be got inside some insider community or paid forums.

PS: I meant to add this: I started a translation project (a JULIA vid!) but it's so much work! So I can't be promising to do a translation just for the "price" of finding me a good quality old vid.

I've looked that thread up and did find couple of quality translations. thanks a bunch for the reference! I didn't find any chinese or korean subs reference there though.

I do keep an eye on http://erojapanese.com/ subtitles but they're not into making subs for older movies much. But anyway appreciate your response and working on the subs, I understand it must be a painstaking task so yeah no expectations there but will look forward to your updates :)

tons123

Apr 10, 2015
I think wits like javguru have translations of her movies, as she is so popular. Just search JAV with subtitles, and I'm sure you will find some.
Oh I did... jav.guru and javengsub.com have couple of them... javeng used to be very frequent with Julia's subs but they've stopped doing any subs for months now... but yeah it was nice while lasted.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Hmm this one ... but it was first shared way before that. Hmmm more than 13 months earlier, so it would nice to get more subs because of the thousands of new vids since then...

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
I think it means hardcoded into the movie or soft sub would be a movie that can haves subtitles added later

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Easiest way to explain is: when playing back a vid, soft sub can be turned on and off, soft sub can have multiple languages (usually one or more languages subtitles embedded in a container format such as DVD and MKV, or it can be one or more text files that accompany a video file. Most importantly soft sub can be edited.