Jin's Asian Male White Female (AMWF) collection Asian man

antirad

Can you see me?
May 27, 2010

toshiftw

Sep 26, 2010
Antirad, what the hell is wrong with you to give me "Negative Rating" demerit reports on my profile for no reason?? I swear, you are crazy. Seriously, what's wrong with you? BACK OFF, JERK! I swear I will report you if you keep jerking around with me. LEAVE ME ALONE and keep your stupid comments and passive-aggressive BS to your own lonely self, jerk. Stop coming to my profile and rating down all my posts that don't even concern you. I thanked Shenmue for his video, so no need to rate me down for that with that stupid snide comment you left me.
What a jerk you are. Get a life, grow up, and leave me alone, Antirad. LAST WARNING, or I will report you for being a creep who keeps harassing me. Literally, you rated me down for posts that don't even concern you. SO BACK OFF!
The mods should suspend you for that kind of behavior, it's pretty sociopathic.

antirad

Can you see me?
May 27, 2010
I just want to address that my name is directly being used in starting AMWF discussions here in this page and any AMWF discussions should be in the discussion board of the AMWF thread http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=813241&page=15
Lets keep on topic of AMWF direct download videos only here as the author here intended of his video scenes he is generously providing here. I truly thank him for sharing AMWF video scenes in his own thread here.

I also say lets see more uncensored video scenes of AMWF just like the last few video posts here.
:evil: