[AMWF]Asian Male White Female Reference List

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

JK7

Oct 17, 2008
Who's the cover girl on STC-023? I think it's the same girl at 2:46 - 3:05 of the thumbnails below too.

stc-023-jpg.495075

stc-023-s-jpeg.495076
Girl tied up on the cover I believe is Britney Young.

robm30

Feb 3, 2017
STC-061 scene 1 Krystal Kash
thanks to taidai
STC-061 scene 2 : Nikki Sweet
Thanks to XS! by way of Madcap

Kusanagi

Dec 30, 2008
Why some of the white actress seems reluctant to kiss japanese actor lips? Anyone can tell me a good reasoning without racist remark or anything daft like that?

I've never seen that. Maybe the starlets I follow all do it.

Mia Malkova, Jennifer White, Kalya West, Melody Marks, Sunny Lane, Eva Crystal, Christy Hayes, Katrin Wolf, Dani Jensen, Hazel Moore, Angela White, Alyssa Branch, Lea Lexis, Kiara Lord, Gina Gerson, Lily Hart, Bella Anne, Emily Cutie - I've seen scenes with all of them where they get into passionate makeout sessions with their Asian partner. And those are just the starlets off the top of my head.

Kusanagi

Dec 30, 2008
I've been trying to find out where this Candy Red scene is from. Early information was that this is from ANCI-037 - it's not true. She's not in that video. Can anyone help?

Attachments

• 1 AMWF-[ANCI-037](CandyRed1).jpg
    1 AMWF-[ANCI-037](CandyRed1).jpg
    353.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 1 AMWF-[ANCI-037](CandyRed2).jpg
    1 AMWF-[ANCI-037](CandyRed2).jpg
    388.4 KB · Views: 6

TimmyChin

Dec 3, 2010
I've been trying to find out where this Candy Red scene is from. Early information was that this is from ANCI-037 - it's not true. She's not in that video. Can anyone help?
I know it from Caribbeancom Premium 092619_001; if there's an original ANCI-XXX release, I don't know the code.

Reactions: Kusanagi