JAV's where a father takes daughter to onsen...

strike702

May 5, 2009
There have been a few titles that I've seen like this before, but its been forever ago and wondering if there are any new titles that fit this description?

Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Hey, Strike702, how come you forced me to look up what "onsen" meant?

6 Reasons You Might Not Like Onsen

(I don' unnerstan' why the Number One reason - fathers molest daughters - was excluded from the list.)

If you must use a foreign word - even though I see that word has somewhat been incorporated into English - I think it's always a good idea to add what that means in the language of the forum ... as the link above has done, in its headline. Especially when you're looking to get answers..!

Codegeeek is right (when is the gentleman ever wrong), also a good idea to provide "Like these" examples.

Perhaps the folllowing will serve, at least as a start (possibly they may not suffice, for the added reason that you are looking for newer releases with the theme):

Beautiful Daughter-in-Law Forbidden Hot Springs- Father-in-Law, I Will Wash Your Back [JUC-343], with Yui Hatano

Hot Spring Trip To His Beloved Daughter I Started Reluctant To Take A Bath And Parents To Grow Gave Me Going Out With "I'm The Last" [IENE-271], with Rina Hatsume

Outdoor Bath For Both Men and Women - Incest (Pure) Much Fucking Around [RCT-246]

Debaucherous Banging of Dear Daughters As Much As Desired! Promiscuous Father-Daughter Hot Spring Swap [SDMT-719]

index.php

(Featuring the lovable
Golden Archer; but at least his face has been washed out.)

Attachments

• SDMT-719 PIC.jpg
    SDMT-719 PIC.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 1,159
Last edited: