JAV with remote controlled vibrator

Bladeleon

Dec 8, 2009
Guys do you know any recent and good JAV which has remote controlled vibrator scene on it? I have check this forum but it seems only old JAV, I got nothing new :)

watermouse

Jan 2, 2009
Guys do you know any recent and good JAV which has remote controlled vibrator scene on it? I have check this forum but it seems only old JAV, I got nothing new :)

you can check new JAV with teacher themes; usually 80% JAVs teacher theme have scene student use remote control the vibrator to torture the teacher in front of class

hope this help :)

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Some recommendations would be nice. Especially if the teacher tries to resist. :please: There are also some teacher related movies where the female teacher goes along with it or even initiats sex with the students. :guaah:

Bladeleon

Dec 8, 2009
Well actually I prefer office lady theme or ordinary girl which walk into a public place.. It's fun to see them aroused in front of public :)

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
I could.. err.. make some. We just picked up three new toys lol

lewk

Dec 25, 2011
Gachinco.com gachi365 - Risako

:nosebleed:

Well this one isn't exactly new, but it is not very old. So maybe you haven't seen it. It has a good and also decent length segment of public walking with a remote vibrator (and she has a tight little ass :perfectplan:)

Gachinco.com gachi365 - Risako

http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1037242
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=779016

Olivia

Nice to meet you all
Jul 18, 2009
I'd say 'orgasm bicycle' theme. They usually put a girl on a special modified bike with dildo on the seat. It kinda sexy to watch them gas up the bicycle in a crowd, and watch the girls moan on the bike. Most of the time she even stop in a crowd, can't hold the pleasure. Some also pee on a bike. :sadomaso: ctaarrr ctaaarrr :pandalaugh:

Here's some example:
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1887508&highlight=bicycle#post1887508
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1856127&highlight=bicycle#post1856127

Bladeleon

Dec 8, 2009
Ah actually I don't really like that bicycle theme. I already watch those JAVs :)
Well I know some JAV like this but there is no people sharing them. One of it has RRR-09 which is one of the poolclub production. Anyone can share it?

Bladeleon

Dec 8, 2009
you can check new JAV with teacher themes; usually 80% JAVs teacher theme have scene student use remote control the vibrator to torture the teacher in front of class

hope this help :)

Any JAV with this kind of scene? I just found a good one SACE-051, need the other.

vincent_z

Low Angler
Nov 27, 2007
captive

"羞恥!強制電マ☆マシンパンツで街中を引き廻せ2 あの!香○奈激似娘 香奈々" (Shame! Female Vibrator Coercion in Public) (2008) (R)SVDVD-030 135' is fascinating. :attention:

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
DM-DVDPS-938.jpg

DVDPS-938

This has got to be one of my favs. Erina Kurosawa is stunningly beautiful. For the vibrator scenes, she sticks one in her vag on a bus why trying to remain discreet. Then she walks around in a miniskirt, gets toyed with the remote, blows off a guy and finishes the scene by throbbing the toy and pissing on the ground. One of the biggest appeal of that scene was how she remained calm and nonchalant for the most part, as tho you can do that to her anywhere on a regular basis. My type of thing:nosebleed:

tortex

Dec 31, 2009
Any JAV with this kind of scene? I just found a good one SACE-051, need the other.

SACE-051 is a really good JAV. I am in the process of time-coding it so that I can have it sub'd.

The next movie I am hoping to release subs for is SDMT-272. That has a remote controlled vibrator scene in it.