JAV with Mom having sex/getting r***ing by son's friend or bully.

Shilo

Jun 24, 2013
MEYD-599 My Friend's Mother I Was r***ing By My Son's Friend And Got Squid Many Times ... Meguri

meyd599pl.jpg

flanders2872

flanders
May 29, 2020

AgarabjeM

Apr 13, 2015
Reactions: Clazsic

asdfaznz

Dec 19, 2014
To my knowledge, MARX has only made two films in this series, and they are featured by A list actresses Yui Hatano and AIKA.

MRXD-019 Yui Hatano - A Masochist Mother
mrxd019pl.jpg

MRXD-052 AIKA - A Masochist Mother
mrxd052pl.jpg

The films start with the mother getting drugged by the son's friend. She gets tied up and filmed while the son's friend fucks her. He uses the tape to blackmail her into doing whatever he wants. Eventually she starts to enjoy being his pet, getting tied up and dominated by him. He also shows the tape to the son who gets aroused not knowing its his mother since she is blindfolded. In the final scene, the son's friend reveals to the son that woman in the tape is his mother. The son watches as his mother gets fucked hard by his friend.

asdfaznz

Dec 19, 2014
DEEPS has a series of films where a shotacon takes advantage of his friend's mother. She tries to resist at first because he is as young as her son but she cannot deny the pleasure he gives her despite his age and eventually starts to enjoy the shame of getting fucked by such a young boy. In the final scene, she is exposed to her son and willingly admits that she is not his mother anymore but his friend's sex slave. The final scene also results in her being impregnated by her son's friend.

DVDES-730 Yuna Shiina
1dvdes730pl.jpg

DVDES-970 Rena Fukiishi
42613394_i302796.jpg

DVDES-808 Yui Hatano
1dvdes808pl.jpg

DVDES-831 Kurea Hasumi
1dvdes831pl.jpg

DVDES-786 Yuna Hayashi
1dvdes786pl.jpg

Last edited:

asdfaznz

Dec 19, 2014

Yeah its a great series! You can find english subtitles of the other films in the series here: https://jav.guru/category/english-subbed/
The dialogue is quite kinky

GENT081 Ayaka Mutou - Education Mom Slave
gent081pl.jpg

Another great film where the mother gets blackmailed by her son's friend but eventually becomes his willing sex pet. Ayaka Mutou is fantastic in this and has some really hot scenes, including the first scene where the son's friend catches her masturbating then blackmails her to get completely naked while he forcibly facefucks her until he cums in her mouth and she swallows. He has his way with her throughout the film until the final scene where she fucks both her son and his friend.

flanders2872

flanders
May 29, 2020
Yeah its a great series! You can find english subtitles of the other films in the series here: https://jav.guru/category/english-subbed/
The dialogue is quite kinky

GENT081 Ayaka Mutou - Education Mom Slave
gent081pl.jpg

Another great film where the mother gets blackmailed by her son's friend but eventually becomes his willing sex pet. Ayaka Mutou is fantastic in this and has some really hot scenes, including the first scene where the son's friend catches her masturbating then blackmails her to get completely naked while he forcibly facefucks her until he cums in her mouth and she swallows. He has his way with her throughout the film until the final scene where she fucks both her son and his friend.
Yes, a really good movie. I wish Mutou would make more movies like that again, not only this boring Madonna stuff. I like her very much.
Another very good one of this series is GENT-087.
gent087pl.jpg

flanders2872

flanders
May 29, 2020
Even though it is not a mother, its an elder Sister. Aida Asuka did a great job as andevote horny woman and at the end the little brother takes part of steamy action too. Maybe you ll like it.

LimeLemon

Aug 26, 2014
Anyone know the individual series for this omnibus/compilation - The title in English should be: A mother who was trained by her son's best friend and fell into a vaginal cum shot toy. And in Japanese: 息子の親友に調教され中出し性玩具に堕ちた母親. Just in case you guys cannot access DMM/Fanza
https://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/detail/=/cid=pdz215/?dmmref=aMonoDvd_List/

Since I have not posted in a long time. I'll leave you with this. It was a really good one.
http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javmezjn6q
mkon039pl.jpg

Last edited:

LimeLemon

Aug 26, 2014
Do you guys know of any movies that has mom's having sex with step-brother's or nephews? I don't mean a woman that has married a man and now has a son, or an aunt without kids. They must have a son of their own.