JAV with Mom having sex/getting r***ing by son's friend or bully.

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

majax

Mar 15, 2018
thanks man, the faces are blurred, so i did not really know if the son joined the action.

thanks again, i will try to find hd version of the movies.

DarkMask

Jul 26, 2012
Thanks @LimeLemon for the links!

I saw some of those during my usual New Release hunt but somehow missed SDMU-841 which is great! Lets hope it becomes a series as its a fresh take on this genre.

majax

Mar 15, 2018

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
Like the title for the storyline you described. This type of genre must have a good storyline to attract potential customers.

blah13

Mar 22, 2010
So I found something that goes along with this theme but is also a little different from some of the stuff thats been posted already. Maybe you will like some of these.

OBA-188
My Son's School Friends Drugged Me With An Aphrodisiac
oba188pl.jpg

UGUG-107
We Slipped Our Classmate's Mom A Diuretic So She'd Piss Herself, And When She Ran To The Bathroom We Were Waiting To Tear Off Her Soaked Panties And Pump Her Full Of Our Dicks!
18ugug107pl.jpg

BRK-03
Breaking In A Hot Mama Yuko Adachi
143brk03pl.jpg

FAA-245
A MILF Cuckold Video Letter
1faa245pl.jpg

Out of these Ive seen the first 3 and I thought they were all pretty good. I really liked OBA-188 and its one of those JAVs that seems to have gone under the radar somehow. Also the BRK or "Breaking In Mothers" series is for the most part great and some of them are more incestous while others fall into the sons friend category.

Reactions: DarkMask

DarkMask

Jul 26, 2012
Thanks for the recommendations @blah13, I would say any video where the mom and sons friends/bullies/co-workers/classmates pretty much fits the bill. Some people may be turned off by the "forced incest" in some of them but they still fall under this genre.

GVG-719 Ouchiki P ● A Chairperson And Evil Gaki Student Council Reiko Sawamura
GVG-720 Boy Loves Shita-kun's H Mischief Hanyu Arisa

GVG-719, son is bullied by classmates and he helps them take his mom.
GVG-720 I think the tutor is the mom and she starts "educating" her son's friend who she is also tutoring, not quite sure.

Reactions: blah13

blah13

Mar 22, 2010
:D:D:D ha thats a title name i`d come up with :p:p:p
LOL, the little gems that google translate throws up. Im sure that r18 uses google translate on a lot of their titles. As you can see word for word translations sometimes give us glorious titles such as this one.

blah13

Mar 22, 2010
@LimeLemon I get what you mean about the step-mom thing but I feel like it becomes real slim pickings without them being included, especially these days where even studios that once had no problem in doing mother son or friends mom type of stuff have now begun to shy away from using that kind of direct terminology. On a borader note I feel like JAV has been becoming more sanitized by the year which is sad because to me it feels like its loosing a lot of what really made it special.

Reactions: LimeLemon