JAV with character developement and progression

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

javlover1990

Sep 4, 2023
I am looking for any JAV which showcases the progression of the female character into becoming the ultimate slut. The film normally starts with the character, usualy a wife preferably, reluctant. As the story progress, she dives deeper and deeper into depravity with each scene she does something more and more "forbidden".

Bonus points for doing things in public, sex with complete strangers or having sex with multiple people at once.

Example:
OBA-047 - She catches her son have sex with his girlfriend and watches him. She then has sex with one of her friend. Next she flashes and blows the delivery guy and is caught by her son and in the end she has sex with her son.

jul-953 - Wife was shared online by cuck husband, he takes her to a sex cinema where she blows a stranger. They then go back again where she has sex with the stranger while other strangers watches and touches her. They then proceeds to the public toilet where she blows some other strangers.

JUQ-144 - Husband owes debt. Wife visit loan shark. Guy fucks her. She goes back again and after they do it again, the loan shark gets called away and the underling proceeds to fuck her. Next time she gets fucked by the loan shark's boss.

There are a few more example but I can't think of them at the top of my head and will update when I remember.

Not2srius

Jul 5, 2022
FERA-79 "When I Slipped Some Aphrodisiacs to My Mom..." Premise of this series is that Mom reveals her true slutty nature after having her drink spiked with aphrodisiacs.

URE-028 features Yuko Shiraki helping her son during the three days of exams. What begins with her desire to get her son some help studying turns into her becoming a total slut at the end. Love this movie.

There are several series where the Mom is sexually assaulted by her son's friends--they usually tie up the son and make him watch, or even join in. VNDS-2588 comes to mind where she initially wrestles with her attackers but soon starts enjoying the sex.

Similar theme with the SPRD series such as SPRD-706 with Mio Takahashi. The mom is sexually assaulted, finds out she likes it, and even has a solo scene fantasizing about being fucked. Final scene always involves her son watching his mom's true nature reveal itself.

javlover1990

Sep 4, 2023
FERA-79 "When I Slipped Some Aphrodisiacs to My Mom..." Premise of this series is that Mom reveals her true slutty nature after having her drink spiked with aphrodisiacs.

URE-028 features Yuko Shiraki helping her son during the three days of exams. What begins with her desire to get her son some help studying turns into her becoming a total slut at the end. Love this movie.

There are several series where the Mom is sexually assaulted by her son's friends--they usually tie up the son and make him watch, or even join in. VNDS-2588 comes to mind where she initially wrestles with her attackers but soon starts enjoying the sex.

Similar theme with the SPRD series such as SPRD-706 with Mio Takahashi. The mom is sexually assaulted, finds out she likes it, and even has a solo scene fantasizing about being fucked. Final scene always involves her son watching his mom's true nature reveal itself.
Thanks, good recommendations.

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
Recommend FP-027. It begins with the stalking and abduction of Yukino Matsu by Pierre Ken. Lots of training and rough sex goes on and by the end she's all decked out as a bride in white.

fp-027-jpg.2888288

Reactions: Zhonda

maload

Jul 1, 2008
may be i missunderstanding somethinh

i think 80 % of jav out there look alike what do you talking about

or may be ... i watched this kind of thing too much .

juq081pl.jpg

Reactions: javlover1990

javlover1990

Sep 4, 2023
may be i missunderstanding somethinh

i think 80 % of jav out there look alike what do you talking about

or may be ... i watched this kind of thing too much .

juq081pl.jpg
Yh there are but I guess im looking for believeable plot and good acting and not just mindless sex.

Also would like to add the below series to the list.

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007

maload- exactly, i feel the same way..almost all of the black gangbang series have some idol grabbed and banged, fighting at first and by the latter part of the movie eagerly sucking on them..also, the aphrodisiac series where mom turns into a raving sex maniac​

Not2srius

Jul 5, 2022

maload- exactly, i feel the same way..almost all of the black gangbang series have some idol grabbed and banged, fighting at first and by the latter part of the movie eagerly sucking on them..also, the aphrodisiac series where mom turns into a raving sex maniac​

Don't like the black gangbang and don't care much for black guys in JAV anyway. I like a lot of the "I gave Mom an aphrodisiac and she turned into a sex maniac."!

Reactions: whocarezpunk

javlover1990

Sep 4, 2023
JUL-313. Three male characters, boss, husband and bullied employee.

All go on a work trip, boss finds wife by herself and fucks her. The next scene she blows the boss really close to her husband.

In the evening, when everyone is sleeping in the same room, the boss makes his advances on the wife and they start to have sex which wakes up the employee that is bullied by the husband. He watches them fuck, the wife and boss notice him watching, the wife gets embarassed but the boss sees this as the perfect opportunity to expose her sluttyness more.

The next day the boss makes the wife do some slutty things in the toilet, husband walks in, they hide in the toilet.

The next evening the bos makes his advances again, but this time the bullied employee takes out his camera and starts taking pictures of the boss and wife, he takes off his trousers and starts jerking off to them having sex. Boss tells bullied employee to come over and fuck the wife. He fucks her, creampies her, then the boss fucks her again. The bullied employee starts taking more pictures of them but the wife is in such estacy that she doesn't care. When they all get back to work the employee exposes these pictures in front of her husband in a presentation.

The expression of Momoko Isshiki is amazing. All the scenes was great.

Last edited:

alphaqsilly

Aug 24, 2009
JUL-318. Three male characters, boss, husband and bullied employee.

All go on a work trip, boss finds wife by herself and fucks her. The next scene she blows the boss really close to her husband.

In the evening, when everyone is sleeping in the same room, the boss makes his advances on the wife and they start to have sex which wakes up the employee that is bullied by the husband. He watches them fuck, the wife and boss notice him watching, the wife gets embarassed but the boss sees this as the perfect opportunity to expose her sluttyness more.

The next day the boss makes the wife do some slutty things in the toilet, husband walks in, they hide in the toilet.

The next evening the bos makes his advances again, but this time the bullied employee takes out his camera and starts taking pictures of the boss and wife, he takes off his trousers and starts jerking off to them having sex. Boss tells bullied employee to come over and fuck the wife. He fucks her, creampies her, then the boss fucks her again. The bullied employee starts taking more pictures of them but the wife is in such estacy that she doesn't care. When they all get back to work the employee exposes these pictures in front of her husband in a presentation.

That sounds great but Momoko Isshiki isn't in JUL-318.

whocarezpunk

Jan 28, 2016
JUL-313. Three male characters, boss, husband and bullied employee.

any more like this?

javlover1990

Sep 4, 2023
JUL 189 - Wife of depressed husband seeks help from psychiatrist. Psychiatrist turns his attention to unsatisfied wife, she resists a little at first. She then starts to crave for psychiatrist dick, he takes advantage of this fact and makes her blow him righ behind the husband's back. Psychiatrist then have drinks with her in a bar, fingers her in public and takes her to the storeroom to fuck her. The final scene they go to a bar again but the psychiatrist push her to new limits when he invite a waitress to join in, she was a bit hesitant at first but she eventually gives in to her desires.

Good plot, but what would have made it better if there was a bit more reluctance/resistance at first, I feel like there wasn't a strong driving force for her to act the way she did - in other words she gave it up too easily.

Reactions: Zhonda